YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows)

Free YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows) 2023-08-07

- Due to the increasing demand and usage of main crawler, I have updated the performance of my scrapper
- Included a Discord button that leads to my streamers community Discord

1686201672691.png
Due to the new google privacy changes, I have updated the policy as well
  • Locked menu while a task is running to avoid breaking the crawler accidentally.
  • After many tests I decided to reduce the crawling time to 15 seconds since it does not break the quotation on Youtube API and RYD API.
  • Crawling cancellation was also reduced to crawling time, it works as follow, Crawling Time - Time passed since last crawl.
  • Major UI improvements for each API page
  • Added task checks to make sure you won't have overlaping tasks when switching from an API to another
  • Added Browser Source implementation, it is customisable and you can save your changes inside the CSS file so they won't be deleted when you update the app
  • Optimised the whole application to use less resources
1683120616641.png
  • Fixed the crashing issue caused by a misspelled directory path inside the code, the app should now work as expected
  • Complete UI Overhaul
  • Introduced the YouTube API crawling function, you will require to generate your own API key
  • Introduced Return YouTube Dislike API for those who want to have the dislikes as well
  • Added video preview and autoupdate of the results on the main interface
  • Changed the application icon
  • Fixed the download link
  • Multiple fixes on the UI
  • Major code updates, preparing to implement the YouTube API v3
  • Introduced Video Preview
  • Added the ability to open the output directory