YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows)

Free YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows) 2023-08-07

➡️ Added missing translations for subscriber card goals that were duplicated.

➡️ Added hints to goal creation panels

➡️ Fixed YouTube counters; they now function as expected; there was a minor bug that prevented the establishment of new objectives.

➡️ Improved the line width for dynamic counters; a new feature will be added that allows you to adjust the distance between digits on each counter.

➡️ Timer font labels have been updated to avoid any confusion between the element text and the element font family.
➡️ Implemented dislikes counter for youtube videos, got rid of the YouTube authorization
1644263562487.png

➡️ Fixed subscription goals sources, for some reasons subscribers counter was not working

➡️ Added an extra display for subscription goals so you can show on screen only the number of subscribers

➡️ Added option for transparent background on subscription goals
1644263839029.png

➡️ Added option for timers to manually update through hotkeys the total time to countdown and implemented an event list
1644263871088.png

1644263910697.png
I'm waiting for google's aproval to use the oauth for YouTube in order to be able to catch the dislikes of specific videos by syncing youtube channel
  • Fixed an issue in the live likes counter cards where likes were being displayed instead of views and views were being displayed instead of likes.
Fixed a couple of spelling issues on the mailing system. The messages for account confirmation were following a wrong pattern.
  1. Created a new page /youtubelivelikescounter this will allow you to get live statistics from a particular video and will automatically generate a browser source to use in OBS
  2. Transformed the youtube likes counter into youtube video live statistics
  3. Implemented live counters animations to make them more interactive in your stream

Screenshot_1.png
➡ Implemented an help desk, this will explain what every button does as well as how to use the resources inside OBS
➡️ Implemented ending texts for countdowns

➡️ Fixed the delay when accessing the configurator caused by loading all google fonts at the same time, introducing a dynamic loading feature
After a QA test, a lot of style issues were reported mostly on mobile devices. All of the addressed issues were fixed.

- Buttons on the homepage does not overflow the margins anymore
- Icons on the home page buttons were updated to fit the purpose
Here's a collection of some of the most popular gaming fonts. It's worth noting that some of them are already in our streaming tools app, while others are awaiting approval from their authors before being used on this platform. So, without further ado, here is my font selection.

1. LifeCraft
lifecraft.png

Lifecraft is the main font that appears in every World of Warcraft logo. It comes from one of the most successful MMORPG games ever developed. This is an excellent resource for streamers who enjoy this game.

2. Morpheus
morpheus.png

The Morpheus typeface comes from the same most popular game World of Warcraft and Warcraft, and is utilized on the majority of the game's subtitles and descriptions.

3. Out Run
out-run-future.png

I couldn't discover the particular game where this font is used, but I can tell you that if you play Freefire or Cyberpunk, this one is excellent for overlays because it gives you the sensation.

4. HeadlineNO.45
headline-no-45.png

This font was used in the logo for PUBG BATTLEGROUNDS, which is based on the most popular mobile shooter game, PUBG.

5. Urban Jungle
urban-jungle.png

Another great typeface, this time from FREEFIRE, another popular mobile shooter game.

6. Minecraft fonts
Because there are so many fonts in Minecraft, I had to divide the list here. Minecraft is a popular building game in which you may create your own world, mine, fight, gather resources, and much more with only your imagination as a limit.

Minecraft CHMC
minecraft-chmc.png

Minecraft Evening
minecraft-evening.png

Maincraft Ten
minecraft-ten.png

Maincrafter
minecrafter.png