Virtual Cam Filter

Virtual Cam Filter 0.0.6

Love the control of choosing pretty much anything from OBS as the virtual webcam output without having to create a separate scene for it, and without having to worry about what scene is currently active.
@Exeldro another of your very much good plugins that is really good.

It is very handy to use in conferences for to show very much things thru a scene. It has a lot of potential so thanks you very much.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)
he is dead.
Hello - this would be an amazing addition to my workflow, but after installing it, the OBS Virtual Camera no longer works - and I don't know how to uninstall this plugin to determine if I need to reinstall OBS or take next steps.
Excellent contribution
But just a suggestion.
that the virtual video output can be activated / deactivated with the "start virtual camera" button in the main window
because if you want to change to another "scene collection" without deactivating the virtual output in a scene, obs crashes
Such a dope plugin! I would recommend this to everyone. It is absolutely amazing because it allows you to do more fun effects without messing with your main video source.