Resource icon

Video Transition / Stinger Transition 0.2.2

Good, but crashes sometimes.
Good overall, but their needs to be a chroma key option for MP4s and more stability fixes. I', running a .MOV file that is 1GB and it crashes occasionally. Obviously not god when you're live.
So I've wrote a short review earlier with the issue that it makes OBS crash.
It still does, however, I've found a way to make the .mov files that I have work properly.
Now my only issue is, if I change scene too fast, it will crash my OBS.

Still though, great work and despite the fact that it makes my OBS crash every now and then, it's really working well.
Wanted bad to give it five stars. Works exactly as stated. Though without audio, it lacks just that wee bit to make this goody more than excellent!
Does exactly what it says it does. Excellent work.

Is there a way you can enable the audio to play in these transitions?
This is awesome ! The only thing that i couldnt figure out how to set was an audio from the video file
Very useful
Having used AutoHotKeys for the longest time to do custom video transitions, this is THAT entirely. You can add multiple quick transitions in studio mode, bind them to whatever hotkeys you want IN OBS Hotkey panel (as opposed to AHK script, which some games may ban you for running if they think it's for cheating).

Top marks, cannot fault it at all. Exactly what I needed and needs to be integrated into OBS as a core feature, because it's bloody brilliant.
Great plugin for OBS Studio, now it'll just be few months before this'll become pre-installed in OBS. I've also uploaded my example: https://www.facebook.com/phatmalegaming/videos/1217457328308243/

After an hour of figuring out how to export for transparent background in Final Cut Pro, I came out with this my first test transition.
Loving this plugin so far! Thank you for adding this capability.
You fantastic wizard! Just what I've been looking for with OBS.
Thats amazing!
Excelent!!!