Resource icon

Video source plugin (OBS Classic only)

Its really great helpful plugin. Thanks a lot.!
It doesn't even show up, yet it's installed.
Great but Missing chroma keying and there are lags...
Great work... But, please, we need Chroma key... *-*
Would you please make an OBS Studio version of this great plugin?
I got everything put exactly where its supposed to go, but the plug in wont load. I've restarted the software multiple times and still nothing. Is a full PC reboot necessary to get it going or is there something preventing the plugin from loading?
Thanks a bunch. Didn't want to have to go through downloading/converting/uploading/forwarding to get what I needed done. This does it easily. Adios for now.
Works, but, things I would like to see:
Chroma key (Please)
Start/Stop time, so you can choose to begin the video mid-video
A good plugin, simple and easy to use. Would love to see a speed option though
Awesome Plug-In! I can finally do Picture in Picture with this!! Thank you!!
It is a very good Plugin but why has it no Croma Key?? Please :(
I would give it 5 stars if it played youtube videos (links)
This is grea plugin! I really hope to see shuffle option!
Would give 5 stars if there was a shuffle option. Other then that AWESOME addon!
Why don't you fix the link? I can't download and I really want to use the plugin. I'm waiting for more weeks and the site does not open in any way
Great plugin, would like to see a delay added to the loop for lower thirds and such.
IMPORTANT!!!!! Could you please make a MAC version of this plugin?
Good Plugin
this plugin is very good, very needed, but can you add remember playback position like Xsplit very needed
I love this plug -in, given I do video editing I can really play around with some motion overlays and after effects as well.

The only thing I would ask to be added is a timer, because I use some lower 3rds in my streams but I like those files to play on a timer like once every 10 minutes or so. That would be great.