I have problems I do not see the title or the title of the artist, only title and artists appear
univrsal
univrsal
It depends on what song source you are using and whether you have setup the outputs correctly.
can't manage to make it work with chrome with OBS 25.0.8 :/ i don't know why, i followed all the steps one by one
univrsal
univrsal
What do you mean by "make it work with chrome" what music source are you using?
Awesome, would love direct VLC
( TUNA Feature Request) Music information from a txt

Hello, after some time looking for a resource I came to your script, and it is very good, really promising, but I use the streamlabs chat bot to make my music requests and it saves a txt file with the title of the song that is playing , what I would need is for your script to capture the title of the song and display the cover art , and just that, is there a possibility to add this feature? I am grateful in advance for taking the time to read this request.
Yet another very useful plugin!
No more "snip" for me, it's Tuna now.
Thank You!
(and thanks to Heatsick's rating, I was able to make the placeholder image into a transparent/empty one)
it's really good but for some reason it won't show the cover art when playing from SoundCloud. otherwise it's a 10/10
very great and simple to use, i am using the Browser Widget version which is working just fine. but i wish there was a version without the progress bar just the album art with song and artist below song name. i tried making it in HTML but i am not that good at it
It is a little confusing to setup but it works really well once you get everything setup. The only thing I wish is it had more data fields it pulled from. I'd like to be able to use Subtitle and Group Description to make the display the way I want it to. Keep up the great work!
I got it installed and working with Spotify. I can get album art, progress bar, song title and artist.
Worked great. showed titles, artists, artwork, filters, walla. Worked great.
Found it better than other plugins out there. Very easy to use but was a little bit difficult to install. But the developer is very patient and helpful. So don't worry!
great plugin, everything is implemented very cool and convenient
Just thanks
Excellent, customizable and reliable plugin. Have been using for years.
Thanks for the update and fix on the placeholder image :D
and oh! I don't know if that was there before, but just saw the "hide when paused" option for the progress bar. Thanks!

If you'd like a report on the dock, the buttons don't seem to interact with Spotify at all. forward, back, or play/pause. The song name does update and the image for "play/pause" does change if I play/pause it with my keyboard or the program itself. (Just reporting for others who might want use it)
univrsal
univrsal
Yeah I noticed the issue with spotify, I think I know what's causing it'll just take a bit for me to fix it.
I found it a little hard to setup, but I'm pretty sure that's just me as I have inexperience with using OBS plugins. I am using it for a 24/7 music stream, and it is a great plugin to use. I would recommend this if you are trying to use this for a 24/7 stream, or for any stream that you are trying to show song info.
I have it downloaded, but it won't let me add any text files or any thing to the info tab; when i hit ok it exits and nothing happens ;;
Very good plugin, what I would still be missing for 5 stars, would be, if the textbox in which the title is, is smaller than the title is long, the title would move in an animation. So that it runs through again and again, so that you can read it completely.
Great Plugin. Litle complicated, but after some time I got what I wanted.

But... how do I uninstall the plugin. I did it with the Control Panel and by deleting the files, but the Music Control panel still shows up at the beginnen.
univrsal
univrsal
running the uninstaller should take care of it if you're on windows, otherwise you have to delete the plugin files manually
I only tested it with VLC sources, on linux, it works, outputs title, progress and duration of the video.

I would like to see more entries available in the output, I used the {json_formatted} on videos and there are not entries for the path or the filename, I had to fill the title entry of all videos with the filename, I made a script for it, but still. I would like to see different settings for each scene collection or profile, for multistreaming purposes.
Easy to install and use. Lacks direct VLC support, but was able to get it working with the Windows Title function.