Transition Table

Transition Table 0.2.7

This is an amazing Plug In! Thing are getting simpler with this! Great Job!!
Thanks for such a nice plugin <3
This is a well needed update to the Transition Override Matrix plugin. Exeldro doing an absolute top notch job once again!
Excellent tool! Thanks a ton!
Great plugin! Need an update for OBS 28
Exeldro
Exeldro
latest test version can be found here:
https://github.com/exeldro/obs-transition-table/actions/runs/2897719685
it should release shortly after OBS version 28 is released
Fantastic tool to get full control over individual transitions per scene.
Thank you so much for your work.
Awesome plugin, thanks so much for the hard work ! Cheers mate
Pretty decent, but not very userfriendly to work with.

Few things to improve UX could be Transition rename auto update. The ability to double click on any transition table in the list to directly update it instead of having to re-enter it again to set it again. The ability to search on names anywhere in the name - and not just starting with the name. So if a scene is called "Scene B" you should be able to type B and have it show up, not just "Scene".
Works great! I only have one request. The request would be to add an option to toggle specific transition overrides on and off, so I don't have to delete them when I want to bypass them (and add a global table bypas - all ideally with hotkeys).
It's very good plugin. I would love to see two additional features, which would allow to make better setups:
1. Making "wildcard" rules, for example: From any scene which has "MS -" in name by typing "*MS - *" in "From"
2. Priorities - right now I have colliding rules with the "Any" setting, and it chooses not the one I want.
not work at OBS 27.4.2 but only OBS 27.4.2 work with free ver of StreamFX
Exeldro
Exeldro
For OBS 27 use version 0.2.3 or lower
I agree with user Volti below; the new Transition Table is certainly a downgrade from the old Matrix grid view, which was much more convenient at a glance. Here, with the new "Table" UI, you have to select each scene individually from a drop-down menu, and then do the same with the scene you are trying to transition TO. Some may call this a "cleaner, less cluttered look", but I call it a step backwards.

It would be awesome if the "Matrix" button was more than just a preview, and was actually interactive; available as the classic Transition Matrix option that users could opt for over the new layout somehow.

That said the last version of Matrix was certainly clunky and aging, and the Matrix button in Table is pretty polished by comparison, even without interactivity.
Completely unusable UI/UX in it's current state. Can't easily edit the table, the items dissapear when you add them, have to constantly delete and re-add, and close/open to refresh. Just make it a table that I can edit!
It's okay if you've never tried OBS Transition Matrix, but this one is definitely worse.
Transition Table, regardless of their actually bugs, works really good if you have something like 5 scenes.
In my case, I have more than 30 scenes, all of them are connected to each other with different settings. It's a headache set every single scene and very slow when you have a lot.
It would be great to have a section similar to Transition Matrix.