Excelent plugin. Works perfect on fedora 35. GJ guys.
Muy buen complemento, realmente util.
Muy buen complemento, logre crear una especie de fondo virtual pero dejando que se vea el fondo real, gracias a la herramienta de fuente espejo.
El unico problema es que no se me actualizo a automaticamente, tuve que instalar la version 0.11 manualmente.
Xaymar
Xaymar
Version 0.11.0 has not yet been released as Stable. There is also no automatic updater, just an automatic update checker.
Good plugin! Add quick sync support pls
Fantastic plug-in. A must-have
Brilliant, just brilliant!
It is not possible to put the latest version of the plugin 0.10.1 in OBS StreamElements, what is the problem? I'm downloading the Ubunty ZIP file, help!
Xaymar
Xaymar
Please make sure you've followed the Installation Guide, including the part about System Requirements: https://github.com/Xaymar/obs-StreamFX/wiki/Installation
This plugin makes things you dream of happening, a reality...
Absolutely is in the top 3 list of MUST HAVE plugins for OBS Studios

This allows you to take your stream to the next level with all sorts of options like blur, and 3d transformation of sources.
Great plug-in but can we have "Displacement Mapping" filter back plz :,(
Xaymar
Xaymar
The Displacement Mapping filter was deprecated in 0.7.x, and has been completely replaced by Shaders, which can do the same work with far less complexity attached to it. It will be completely phased out in a future version.
A fantastic resource for both encoding and special effects. Thank you Xaymar.
Absolutely essential plugin. Adds a ton of functionality lacking in base OBS Studio for adding subtle polish and creating effects that would otherwise be awkwardly obtuse to implement, if not impossible. Should probably be included with the base OBS download.
Xaymar
Xaymar
Please don't include this in the base OBS Studio download, that's a terrible idea.
Seems excellent, can't wait to play with it a bit more. Got a brain aneurism reading the review from MotR
If you don't install the newest version of a plugin, OBS becomes unusable, it doesn't actually respond to any of your mouse clicks or button prompts, so you have to choice but delete plugin completely or update manually. Tested on 0.9.1, 0.9.2 works fine. Awful design choice.
Xaymar
Xaymar
This is literally the bug that was fixed in 0.9.2. I feel like a broken record player now.
Suggestion: A guide line to fix camera inclination
Xaymar
Xaymar
This is a feature request, and not a review. If you wanted a feature to be added, click the actual menu entry for requesting features.
The dynamic mask works awesome to add an animated effect to a source. I'm going to use it instead of the "Image Mask/Blend" that is commonly used modify the shape of a webcam source.
10/10 plugin! Excellent work! Cutting edge stuff implementing the latest Nvidia APIs!
An essential plugin
The plugins is still very robust but provides features that any streamer can make use of, especially those who stream online RPGs with chatboxes (the blur feature is essential).

Xaymar is generally very active on his Discord server, and is always looking to fix issues or improve upon his works.
Great filter, is there any way to use a moving background with signed distance field effects?
The new pre-release version does not seem to work in obs version 24.0.3, I cannot find the features of streamFX in the filter, I am using an automatically installed .EXE file
Xaymar
Xaymar
Please update your system to the latest Visual C Runtime. The official Visual C++ 2017 runtime can be downloaded from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads. You need both x86 and x86_64/x64