Good when it works with latest version of OBS. Not working on Win 11 - OBS version 28.1.2
Xaymar
Xaymar
v0.12 will target OBS Studio 29 due to necessary fixes in that version. There will be no stable version targeting 28.x, only 27.x and 29.x+.
Doesn't work with OBS 12.1.2 with no sign of it even being installed
Xaymar
Xaymar
The system requirements are listed on the release notes.
I found 0.12.0a134 works perfect with OBS 29... I'm sticking with this version :)
no working obs 28.0.3
Incredible plug in for OBS. Even if all you use this for is better NVENC control, that's worth it alone, but is also only the tip of the iceberg here and just one of the many things this can accomplish. Be aware that some of the features added here require a bit more to significantly more PC resources to run smoothly, and that this is a very powerful suite of tools in general.
I mean, it works... but the filter persists through each scene, and I don't want it to do so...
Xaymar
Xaymar
That is not a problem with the plugin. You are describing behavior that OBS has built in, if you want to work around that behavior, please consider learning how to use Scene mirroring or Source Mirrors.
First of all thanks to open source workers for their selfless dedication, I registered and posted this comment just to tell people who are as confused as me: If you download the latest version (0.12.0b164) and obs 29 doesn't work, try 0.12.0a106
首先感谢开源工作者的无私奉献,我注册并发表此评论只是为了告诉和我一样困惑的人:如果你下载了最新版本(0.12.0b164)并且obs 29不起作用,请尝试 0.12.0a106
The new pre-release version does not seem to work in obs version 24.0.3, I cannot find the features of streamFX in the filter, I am using an automatically installed .EXE file
Xaymar
Xaymar
Please update your system to the latest Visual C Runtime. The official Visual C++ 2017 runtime can be downloaded from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads. You need both x86 and x86_64/x64
When will it work on OBS 28.0.3?
Xaymar
Xaymar
When it is done.
Dont Work for me on OBS 29.0.0
I don't know anything about GitHub and I don't know how to download version 0.12.0a134.
If you don't install the newest version of a plugin, OBS becomes unusable, it doesn't actually respond to any of your mouse clicks or button prompts, so you have to choice but delete plugin completely or update manually. Tested on 0.9.1, 0.9.2 works fine. Awful design choice.
Xaymar
Xaymar
This is literally the bug that was fixed in 0.9.2. I feel like a broken record player now.
Said that non beta version would be free to download.

This software started out free and users took their time to learn and apply a lot of its functions (Myself included), later the dev decided to close the downloads and put it behind a paywall. And he said that only "BETA VERSIONS" are paid, full versions would be free. I called 1 year ago that no FULL version would ever release.

At the time he said that this was just a side side hustle so that was the reason that a full version would be hard to be out anytime soon and that he was getting blasted by help posts everywhere by everyone and doing it for free.

So now, after more than a full year and 1.166 paying subscribers (that pay at least 11€ a month.)

seems like more than 12.000€ per month is not worth enough to dedicate time to just decide to full release a non beta version (even if does not include broken being tested features).

Well, i cant judge, if I just cared about money thats the best tactic out here. Even if the software is good enough to be non beta I would just introduce a new feature that would be new enough just to keep calling the whole package beta and i would not seperate a full package that I would consider non beta..

Lets call if beta forever!

Smart move moneywise. But nonetheless I'm just calling out what is in plain sight.
Xaymar
Xaymar
Man, I wish I got those 12000€/month this user is dreaming of.
using the 3D Transform filter
I love this plugin it is very useful, My question to the creator is the payment is in patreon?
Xaymar
Xaymar
Stable versions (v0.11.1) are available for free. Pre-release versions, at least in binary form, currently require supporting the project on Patreon.
Muy buen complemento, realmente util.
Excellent work!
how do you install this on mac??? great plugin, btw
The plugins is still very robust but provides features that any streamer can make use of, especially those who stream online RPGs with chatboxes (the blur feature is essential).

Xaymar is generally very active on his Discord server, and is always looking to fix issues or improve upon his works.
Great plug-in but can we have "Displacement Mapping" filter back plz :,(
Xaymar
Xaymar
The Displacement Mapping filter was deprecated in 0.7.x, and has been completely replaced by Shaders, which can do the same work with far less complexity attached to it. It will be completely phased out in a future version.
An essential plugin