Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.99 star(s) 110 ratings

More resources from Xaymar

Latest updates

1. 1.0.0 Beta 473

Built for OBS Studio 30.0.2 Added handlers for h264_amf, hevc_amf and av1_amf, available as AMD...
  2. 1.0.0 Beta 443

Built for OBS Studio 30.0.2 Added handler for FFmpegs av1_nvenc, available as NVENC AV1 (via...
  3. 1.0.0 Beta 433

Built for OBS Studio 30.0.2 Fixed Regression: Detection/Linking of FFmpeg libraries for FFmpeg...

Latest reviews

Said that non beta version would be free to download.

This software started out free and users took their time to learn and apply a lot of its functions (Myself included), later the dev decided to close the downloads and put it behind a paywall. And he said that only "BETA VERSIONS" are paid, full versions would be free. I called 1 year ago that no FULL version would ever release.

At the time he said that this was just a side side hustle so that was the reason that a full version would be hard to be out anytime soon and that he was getting blasted by help posts everywhere by everyone and doing it for free.

So now, after more than a full year and 1.166 paying subscribers (that pay at least 11€ a month.)

seems like more than 12.000€ per month is not worth enough to dedicate time to just decide to full release a non beta version (even if does not include broken being tested features).

Well, i cant judge, if I just cared about money thats the best tactic out here. Even if the software is good enough to be non beta I would just introduce a new feature that would be new enough just to keep calling the whole package beta and i would not seperate a full package that I would consider non beta..

Lets call if beta forever!

Smart move moneywise. But nonetheless I'm just calling out what is in plain sight.
Xaymar
Xaymar
Man, I wish I got those 12000€/month this user is dreaming of.
Up to date source no longer available on GitHub.
Avoid it at all cost! Scummy tactics from the dev and due to these now we can't trust him anymore...use other alternatives
Why Pay wall this? you can literally get the same plugins like Bjonik mentioned.
Weird, rude dev with bizzare habits and actions when it comes to his project. Stay far away.
This plugin was wonderful while it was free. Now that it is paywalled, I've had to keep an older build of OBS installed just to use the last free version of the plugin. At least there are alternatives starting to show up. Would like to use this plugin again, but not going to happen unless it goes back to being free.
Go back to being free, thanks :)
In a very suspicious turn of events the developer, claiming that a non GPL compatible source code was used by a contributor, removed ALL of the install binaries from assets. There is no installer you can download, no stable and no beta versions. Effectively, with this clever trick, you can ONLY get a build through his expensive recurring Patreon or build it yourself... Nicely done Xaymar.
one word... YIKES!