YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows)

Free YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows) 2023-08-07

- Fixed the overlay issue caused by a wrong css version
- Fixed layout not showing the icons correctly
Updated the UI on the broser source alternative for easier access
Fixed an issue that was preventing certain animations from applying to the counters
Browser source is now a little bit faster that the windows app this being an unsignifiant change it's still something for those who seek performance
You can now use our browser source counter on Apple products and windows as well, browser source counter has only one crawler and will require you to generate a free Google V3 api key

https://obscountdown.com/youtube-likes-views-counter-browser-source

Screenshot_1.jpg
- Removed our default crawler due to the high amount of requests that my server can't handle at this time.
- Rewrote various methods for YouTube API and RID API to make the app work smoother.
- Fixed Live Streaming concurrent viewers not showing in YouTube API, this being the most important fix n this update.
- Reduced crawling time from 15 seconds to 10 seconds, just enough to not pass the YouTube and RID daily Quotation.
- Added Token hide on YouTube API so users who want to review this app don't have to show their API Key.

With all that been said thank you everyone for all your support towards my work, this application is close to 1000 Downloads worldwide.
We are almost at 1000 downloads; when I started this project, I did not anticipate it would gain such a large following in such a short period of time. Due to the high volume of requests, my server is unable to support the crawler, but YouTube API and Return YouTube Dislike have no trouble continuing to provide this service.

By August 3rd, 2023, we will have put an end to our crawler.