Better Points - Advanced Channel Point Integration

Semi-free Better Points - Advanced Channel Point Integration 0.7.1

Better Points
Control OBS, run giveaways, play sounds, all with Twitch channel points

More Information at our website!

Channel Points 2.0
Improve your community engagement by taking your channel point rewards to the next level. Studies have shown that interactive and unique channel point redemptions can help with the successful growth of a channel.

Deeply Integrated
Connected to the Twitch API for a fully featured experience. Better Points allows for many automations:
  • Accept or reject user redemptions (no more manually accepting them)
  • Enable and disable Custom Rewards based on what category you are streaming in
  • Create/Edit/Delete your Twitch Custom Rewards from within the Dashboard

Simple Yet Powerful
Simple, easy to understand settings that give you full control to create complex chains of events.
Screenshot 2023-11-08 153832.png

Screenshot 2023-11-08 153931.png

Current Features

• Advanced custom reward management
    • Select multiple rewards enable or disable them at once
    • Display in useful grid or list view and sort on important fields
  • Connect channel points to OBS and trigger chains of events
    • Change scene
    • Modify sources (position, scale, visibility etc)
    • Toggle filters
  • Run giveaways
    • Allow users to enter into your giveaways with channel points
    • Link your OBS Events to the giveaway state (play an event on open/close/etc)
  • Connect chat
    • Trigger your OBS Events with chat commands
  • Category based rewards
    • Enable or disable your custom rewards based on what twitch category you are in
    • Allows you to create rewards for specific games and keep your reward list tidy
  • Text-to-speech
    • Allow custom rewards to speak messages send by your users
Discord Support Server
  • 1608347753087.png
    1608347753087.png
    69 KB · Views: 12,736
  • chat events.png
    chat events.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 144
  • giveaways.png
    giveaways.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 127
  • rewards page.png
    rewards page.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 125
  • tts.png
    tts.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 133
Author
Rohan Richards
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. [Patch] v0.7.1 Rewards List Multi-select

Features: Added multi-select option to Custom Rewards Easily select any number of your rewards...
  2. [Patch] v0.7.0 Custom Rewards UI Update

Features Updated Custom Rewards UI Added ability to sort rewards Added ability to change from a...
  3. [Patch] v0.6.1 UI Polish

Features New look UI for most forms (create/edit etc) Refactor our data structure with Custom...

Latest reviews

Try for free doesn't work and I have received zero response in 3 days from the developer. I'd be happy to pay for a product which works in the manner I require but also expect some initial support.
Rohan Richards
Rohan Richards
Hi there, we have tried reaching out to you via DM's, and have no record of you attempting to contact us. We're sorry that we missed this and we'd love to help you get Better Points working, so please head over to our discord or send an email to help (at) quartermoondesigns.com
Been using a few days and I'm in love. It's pretty easy to set up, I wish it was similar to the stream deck where you could "see" your OBS sources rather than having to hand type them. Lazy, I know.
Haven't had any real issues with it so far. The limit of a free "action" is 3 which is usually enough to activate/wait/deactivate a source or filter. That being said, $3 a month is extremely affordable as an upgrade if you're planning to do some complicated stuff.
Rohan Richards
Rohan Richards
Hey koob, we just wanted to let you know that this feature is now implemented!
I started using this program a few weeks ago and I love it! It is really easy to setup and even easier to add new items to it.

If you are a Twitch streamer who enjoys letting chat interact with the stream, then this is the program for you.