Resource icon

OBS-VirtualCam 2.0.4

Very nice, can finally use this feature in OBS after several years of hoping it would show up. Very useful for google hangouts or any other service where webcam inputs are used. provides a low-lag solution for screensharing that just can't be matched by certain implementations
Once I get a clients show going I can switch this on and they can see what they are doing in real time. A fantastic solution for a problem that's been nagging me for over a year!
Now, Here's a challenge for the developer... Make an app that allows your phone, (iPhone or Droid) through a USB connection to pick up that camera. Then OBS users could stream to Instagram, and you would be crowned kink of Plugins.
This little plugin saved my butt recently when a client required me to stream multiple audio and video sources to Kickstarter Live. For them as ain't used it, KSL forces you to use a (badly built, bug-ridden) browser-based encoder that can only recognize one audio and one video source per broadcast.

OBS Virtual Cam provided an excellent workaround to that, although KSL makes you jump through a few extra hoops before you finally get everything working.
Super useful for so many things! Keep up the great work!
Thanks you for this master piece of software.
With this... Now OBS is better than XSplit.
This provides functionality I've seen requested often, and it's something I've used a fair few times over Discord and Skype. A really customizable way to send your OBS video across the internet to people without having to stream to a service like Twitch. Loving how often it gets updated, too!
Very usefull for set multiview scene. Thank you very much.
Impressive plugin. Wish OBS Studio can include it in its release.
Best plugin, quickly updated, thx!
This is amazing! It's basically the perfect SDK for getting output from OBS studio.
Thank you SO MUCH, works beautifully in skype and Windows 7 Ultimate with OBS studio 64bit. I could HUG you for making this. Ok here I come. LOL
Works like it's supposed to. Now XSplit doesn't have the right to remain on my Hard drive anymore.
Works fantastic! I almost bought ManyCam, so glad i found your plugin :) Thanks a lot for your work!
Great with Skype!