OBS-Studio: High quality recording and multiple Audio Tracks

OBS-Studio: High quality recording and multiple Audio Tracks

this is really helpfull. However, i still dont quiet get how to make obs output tracks as a different files.
OMG! Thank you for this guide. So compact and yet complete. Helped me out a great bunch!
An extremely good guide for users who want to "up" their video quality a notch in OBS MP.
Great and easy to follow
Thanks for clarifying a little around NVEC, I've been more or less fat fingering my config for this codec but for my local dual streaming setup it has by far the best performance.
thanks for instruction keep updating and make thing easy for noob user :)
Very informative! Could you elaborate on why you opted to use CQP over VBR for NVENC? Also should I enable 2-pass encoding or disable it?
Jack0r
Jack0r
With the CQP option I do not have to set a Bitrate at all and the encoder can pretty much decide whats needed, similar to CRF on x264.
According to nvidia: 2-pass rate control modes help the encoder to
gather statistics of the frame to be encoded before actually encoding it in the second pass, thereby resulting in optimal bit-utilization within the frame and consequently, higher encoding quality.
So I would leave that option on.
Thx m8! That helps a lot
Thanks for this guide! I was having massive lag in games until I changed from VBR to CRF.
Great! Although you should make a guide for 144hz monitor users for csgo and other fps shooters.
Cool! Just keep going! Thank you so much!
This works perfectly. Just noticed the new OBS also has AMD support build into it!
Thank's for the guide, i was having trouble trying to get my head around the new obs layout !