Add support for direct capture (Emanuel Xoda). This functionality allows Gsync to work if push-model is active and the cursor disabled.
- added option to capture whole workspace
- lots of smaller fixes and changes
- fixed a bug where the plugin would block OBS when there were no screen updates
Thanks to Torge Matthies this plugin will now copy frames from the GPU directory into OBS. Not more copies into system memory and back anymore. This should yield in much less CPU usage while capturing.
- fixed a bug where the screen capture session was started twice (and causing twice the necessary load)
- internal code cleanup / style / movements