Resource icon

obs-ndi - NewTek NDI™ integration into OBS Studio 4.13.0

not working with OBS 28...
not working after obs update
not updated for newer version of obs
Not compatible with OBS v28.... Any plans to fix this? OBS without NDI would be a huge minus for the whole OBS Studio....
the plugin is great but when I update to OBS 28 the Mevo camera audio sounds robotic
A great plug-in for sure. I use it with my S22 Ultra to use as a webcam for twitch. I was testing DroidCam for OBS with USB and its an excellent program as well EXCEPT for the resolution. So I ask on discord for advice on a high quality alternative to get the most out of my high res phone camera and I'm sent here. Boom. $20 to test it out but im satisfied.

My only issues so far is it makes my phone run very hot. No screen dimming that DroidCam has. No remote either that I saw.

Maybe I should post this on the Play Store as well. Not sure who's developing what and where I should post suggestions.

Anyways thanks for plug-in. It works like a charm.
Doesn't work after upgrading to obs 28.0.1
I have used this many times and works perfectly with NDI over large networks and local networks.
It's working fine. Thanks.
This plugin is very good, it's good that you updated it to version 28 of obs
NDI plugin stop working with Sienna NDICam v6 - support NDI 5. Version v5.1 on iPad still working. NDI Source selection not displaying v6 stream from iPhone.
Works quite well on Windows, as far as the time is synchronous on all systems (difference <1 sec!).
With Linux, unfortunately, it does not work very well. Picture and sound freezes every 2 seconds.
A fixed LAN connection is required, WLAN should not be used.
As soon as I install it in obs 28.2.1 and obs 29 the program doesn't open anymore
Love the plugin, but 4.6.2 still does not fix the issue in which it was patched for. I still cannot select a NDI as a source in OBS. I have to rollback to 4.6.0 which is now crashing from time to time.
Marvellous !
Works really well except for the fact that the provided NDI Redist Exe file you are given a link to is a download that flags as malware, the download originates from rackcdn.com which with a quick google shows heaps of malware/trojan warnings.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2zeccgx.jpg
Unable to get working with Winndows 7. OBS Launches without it, however ever time I install this NDI plug on Windows 7, it crashes the program before it can full open.

Have tried (more than once) get assistance (as have others) but still no reply.
it seems like a good application though has serious stuttering issues.
I'm using this plugin with NDI HX Camera on iPhone.
Works perfectly! Thanks.