Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Works on a Windows 11 Computer as of 10/20/2023. Successfully streamed to both YouTube and Kick at the same time. As for code safety, I cannot officially verify that nothing malicious has been downloaded. However, I have experienced no problems thus far.
Works very well. I added my YouTube settings, set audio output to the same as my Twitch Vod track, and it *just worked.*

It flawlessly allows me to stream to both platforms without having to pay for a restream service, or use a watermark.
I have been using this plugin for nearly a year now on Windows 10, works flawlessly. Have used it to stream to youtube & twitch, but have also used it too stream to kick, youtube, twitch, aswell as a group stream where I streamed to 3 twitch channels at once. Only limitation is my hardware as each RTMP output puts on more stress to my machine, so I try to keep myself contained to 2 platforms (youtube & twitch). dont know what people are smoking saying its a virus.
This plugin helps a lot ! Big thumbs up to the developer ! Omg it really worked !
it's a really good plugin, however I would wish for a way to rescale the resolution output for platforms like twitch
Suggestions: Reduce space between outputs entrys and an option to backup
It needs to be updated to OBS 30.1.1 because it doesnt work otherwise but thank you for making this
Thank you so much for this plugin! I am using it to send multi-bitrate feeds to Stream Monkey at my church and I am using it to send Facebook/Youtube for other events I stream. I use it ALL THE TIME!
No problems at all, so thumb up!!
I just would like to be able to disable audio for some server (ie.: I want to send video to facebook but not audio).
Thanks
Nice
Great plug-in

If possible (from a libobs perspective) perhaps show a framedrops counter for each output
Esse plugin facilitou a vida!
Muito prático de usar e não gera um consumo de CPU ou GPU elevado
Parabéns ao desenvolvedor!
Hello sorayuki,

We have tested your plugin with our clients in different scenarios and it works stable and hassle free.

For the convenience of our clients and customers, we have packaged your plugin in a Setup program to support easy installation and uninstall. We are providing this on our web site for download for free.

This is also available for any other user of OBS.

Additionally we have prepared a Spanish translation, which we have upload to your repository at GitHub.

You can find the Setup file on our site for free with full credits back to you.

We would love it if you inform us about updates and changes, so we can prepare an update Setup program.

Thanks for a great plugin!

Sven Mitscherlich
New v28 support! Awesome ... Thanks!!
Extremamente prático, principalmente na questão da transmissão para o Facebook por causa de problemas do protocolo rtmps.
Mas nos testes verifiquei um uso de recursos de processador comparado no uso do nginx+stunnel.
Domingo (31/05) vou fazer testes com duas cameras e outros recursos do obs studio e comparar as duas forma de transmissão.
Parabéns pela iniciativa!
Ok
I have same problem like "chrisinhim". The first test worked. After that it no longer works. I click "stream" and it also tells me that it would stream, but nothing shows up on Facebook and Youtube.
my setting dont save . and i am trying to uninstall .
Sorayuki, your plugin is really good, and function well. However, the plugin docking UI interface keep reset after exit OBS and enter again. I have to constantly re-adjust the Multiple Output dock, hope this help you to refine it.