Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

nice work bro, keep it up and make it more better.
For helping some users, I made a tutorial of how to install this OBS plugin on linux, in a Flatpak OBS, it works for every single linux. Link : https://youtu.be/p4eoEoq438M. I hope it helps you!
Amazing plugin, easily top 5 BUT needs HSL support ASAP.
Thank you, thank you very much. Now I can have OBS use Restream and this for my local RTMP server. Yes I know local RTMP server can connect to Restream, but I don't know if that works with disconnects and dynamic bit rate. Now I don't have to know!
Very cool plugin, but we need more settings, please. At least
1) Choose Audio tracks (like in recording tab)
2) Amount of B-frames
I dont even try this. I came here because someone has share it on youtube. Big thanks to youtuber and specially to Sorayuki as developer of this kind of goodness. I am so glad for this creation.
Worked perfectly for me, I expected some kind of trouble but you can add as many rmtp server/key pairs as you want and stream anywhere simultaneously! So nice!
Still working good on OBS 29
Hi. The plugin is very useful, but can you add B-frames setting to it?
If I select SameAsObs then it copies B-frames, but if I want to set up a different encoder, then it is not available.
Could you add it, please? Some services do not allow broadcasting without correct B frames setting.
Works on a Windows 11 Computer as of 10/20/2023. Successfully streamed to both YouTube and Kick at the same time. As for code safety, I cannot officially verify that nothing malicious has been downloaded. However, I have experienced no problems thus far.
Works very well. I added my YouTube settings, set audio output to the same as my Twitch Vod track, and it *just worked.*

It flawlessly allows me to stream to both platforms without having to pay for a restream service, or use a watermark.
Outstanding software. I love how the software wants to use OBS settings as a default. It's very easy to use. Well done.
I have been using this plugin for nearly a year now on Windows 10, works flawlessly. Have used it to stream to youtube & twitch, but have also used it too stream to kick, youtube, twitch, aswell as a group stream where I streamed to 3 twitch channels at once. Only limitation is my hardware as each RTMP output puts on more stress to my machine, so I try to keep myself contained to 2 platforms (youtube & twitch). dont know what people are smoking saying its a virus.
Very nice plugin! Working awesome! Thank you for it!
This is the best and most needed plugin for OBS. Especially when Restream was blocked in Russia.
May God bless the developer of this plugin!
MVP - Most Valuable Plugin
I'm blown away by this one. It saves RTMP credentials to each Profile in OBS so for Multiple Channels there's easy setup on the same system. Phenomenal Plugin!
This plugin helps a lot ! Big thumbs up to the developer ! Omg it really worked !
What is says on the tin
For people wanting to do something like this on Linux, you would want to set up a self-hosted rtmp server. Pretty easy. This video is very helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1OlvRNsdI - I give some help in the comments section on how to set up the nginx.conf file. It's a bit of work, but well worth it.

Anybody complaining that this app doesn't work on Linux should read the description under "Supported Platforms". Good luck to all. <3
it's a really good plugin, however I would wish for a way to rescale the resolution output for platforms like twitch