Excellent plugin with an aspiring potential.
Just awesome
Quite new to OBS but this Move transition plugin is great.Ideal for my music training videos
Just got to wrap my head round the many move choices,ha,ha
Amazing plugin!!!
I LOVE IT!
I was searching for this options in OBS for so long. Thx for making me happy! :)
Hands down the best plugin ever made for OBS.
Bro.. this is the best plugin & transition that I've always wanted in OBS Studio.. Before this, I use motion-effect.. The developer for the plugin no longer maintaining the code. I hope you will always keep on updating this plugin. If there any bugs I will post it on the forum. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH BRO!
Excellent plugin! Works like magic, & while very easy to get the basics set up, allows for a massive amount of customization if you want to put some work in.
In my opinion this is one plugin that is a MUST have if you intend on doing any sort of streaming at all..

This allows you to be creative in all sorts of ways, it works smoothly and easy to understand as well
This is by far and away one of the most innovative features to come to the platform, not only on its surface as a transition solution, but its filter options as well. A MUST HAVE for anyone looking to elevate their broadcasts
Problem I bisced about solved I just rereinstalled everything
NOW it's 5 out of 5 stars its just great

Prev review:
So I Use StreamFX and Move transition all the time but I ran into an issue:
https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/obs-crashes-after-i-exit-only-if-i-use-move-value-before.155966/
If I set a move value's next move or simultaneous move setting that affects a 3D transform to anything else than none I get a crash report after I close OBS some things get saved some don't some filters reset some don't (^^^link above)
The transition by itself is worth 5 stars. But this has like 10 more big features, including audio-based movement or face recognition. One small minus is not enough documentation.
This tool is amazing. The move value, source and transition functionality allow for so much creativity while streaming. Thank you!!!
This is such a flexible plugin. I've started using it to animate alerts onto my stream!

This is not a gripe, only a suggestion:
I had a thought the other day that you could add an additional end action option of when the source next becomes visible alongside the hotkey.
This could then act as a toggle for moving a source on and off the screen (for example).
It would be better than making a source visible and then pressing a hotkey to return for each movement.
Exeldro
Exeldro
in a Move Source filter you can set the visibility option to : "Show at the start of movement"
Always amazing! Thank you, Exeldro :)
Another great update to the best motion plugin for OBS! So simple and easy to use. This is a must have for EVERY stream! Keep it up Exeldro!
Why would you give this anything less than 5 stars? Consistently updated with new features, works SO well. Responsive developer, OTHER DEVS TAKE NOTES. THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT.
I'm very much in love with this plugin, and I highly recommend that anyone give this one a shot!

If there's one thing I'd want to suggest however, is that there be a way to adjust the intensity of certain easing functions (namely the Elastic, Bounce, and Back functions).

For example, with the Back easing function, being able to adjust how far back it goes before actually whipping the source to it's new position.
Gives you almost unlimited new possibilitys to be creative
Got this a few days ago and been focused on playing around with it after watching the linked youtube guides. This has so much potential after seeing how it is being used to integrate twitch points to make streams extremely interactive.
this version is very good keep it up exeldro