Amazing plugin, you can do so much with it that looks like pure magic! Thanks a lot!
Absolutely wicked, one of the best resources in OBS to date.
Excellent plugin with an aspiring potential.
FANTASTIC plugin! Wish there was a way to change the "curve" option to always be a straight line instead, but it's achievable with some planning
Exeldro
Exeldro
The curve should be by default straight. Can you provide me an example of when it is not straight for you?
Hey, I don't see the menu in my filters obs, so help me please.
Exeldro
Exeldro
How have you installed it and where do you expect it to show up?
You can always contact me via the OBS discord server if you want help setting it up.
Love this plugin, but I'm having the same issue Icalder is having. It also crashes my OBS if I try to delete any filters directly below a "move source" filter, so now I'm stuck with filters I don't even use/need.
Exeldro
Exeldro
Please provide me a crashlog or detailed steps to reproduce the bug, because I have not been able to reproduce the bug myself.
nice!
Until version 1.8.1 it was possible to use the same hotkey in OBS to simply move a source between two positions.

Since I upgraded to version 2.1.0 it is not possible anymore.

Is that a bug?
Exeldro
Exeldro
That should be working. Contact me on this forum or discord to figure this out together.
This is a fantastic resource, however I noticed that if a source is in a folder it will not be picked up by the move transition. I use a lot of folders and that makes it so most of my sources aren't recognized. As it is I cannot use this transition sadly.
Hello! I'm currently using OBS Studio 30.0.2, and I must say, it's a fantastic plugin with a plethora of features. However, I've encountered an issue where the 'Get Transform' or 'Get Values' functions don't seem to work for me. This unfortunately renders the plugin unusable for me as I would love to utilize the 'Move Source' filter. I've tried running it both in Admin mode and Normal mode, and whether it's the portable or installed version, the functionality just doesn't seem to kick in. Is there a solution or workaround available for this?
Hi i need help with using this, im trying to get an image to move in relation to an audio source but i have two issues, 1 even tho i have the settings for audio move to enable the source move filter with no threshold it still doesnt, and 2 the move source transform doesnt seem to work right, ive tried using get transform but it doesnt collect the position information, or rotation, so then i tried inputting it myself, but when i try to add anything to rot: it does the rotation but also moves completely offscreen to the left, what can i do to fix this,
It works wonderfully. I just wish that that the plug-in included a move type setting to write the text on the screen and not just type it out. I use cursive font a lot so if we had a move transition effect to cause the text to be written out that would be cool.
Exeldro
Exeldro
That would require changes in the text source and not in the move plugin.
Sooooo good!~
Love the movement and animation easy to use menus. Still experiencing the bug of sources not saving accurate positions when you restart OBS. Im trying to move a grouped scene source that is offscreen(negative value) onto screen, do ~10 more actions, then move back to original position. It may also be related to an apparent bug with OBS not moving grouped sources accurately
I have downloaded the plugin, getting everything installed but when I am looking up for the move transition It does not appear on my OBS only the effects: Stinger, Luma Wipe, Shader, Shader, I need some help
Exeldro
Exeldro
Are you on OBS 28 click the plus button in the transition dock.
Are you on OBS 27, make sure you install version 2.6.1 or lower of the plugin.
For more support use the discussion page, discord or twitter.
I download and install plugin with OBS 28 using Windows Insaller on versions (2.7.0, 2.6.4) and on both cases i clic on the + button to add the transition and is not showing move transition
Exeldro
Exeldro
Did it install in the correct directory? Is move-transition.dll in the correct plugins folder? Does the obs log file show loading move-transition.dll?
hate to mark this average but I have v 2.7.O running in OBS v28.0.3 on a mac. Set up a move assigned it to a hotkey. Works great until a switch to another scene then the hot key won't trigger the bove, actually nothing will trigger the move. quit and restart all good until i switch to another scene
Well. Saw all vids, looks fantastic but did all sorts of setting, still can not make it work.
This is a plugin expanding features of OBS, so it's worth to try out.

But it didn't work well for my case. I already use bounding box and alignment options - both for positioning and positioning inside the bounding box, both of which are required to be same for the transition - for aligning sources.

Therefore having to sync all the three properties of each corresponding sources just for one external plugin is really unpleasant, as these properties of the sources are now dependent on it. In fact I was refusing to try this plugin for months since knowing this is required for the plugin to work.

I had to change so much, while the plugin yet can't offer some features I really needed to compensate.

Once I thought about making a transition for moving my layout but it didn't work well, so I end up having my own bezier curve I want to use someday. The available 'Back' transition is too wild for me, so I want to use a custom bezier curve.

I hope I can also exclude some sources even though they're seen matching, and that I can treat them as appearing and disappearing items. I shouldn't duplicate a same group of sources to exclude them from the transition. I saw there's an override filter that can be used for sources or a group, but it can't override the matching state.

A plugin worth to try it, but with some bad aftertastes that couldn't be cleansed with yet.
Exeldro
Exeldro
Can you send me (an example of) your scene collection, to allow me to find a solution for the specific case your are having?
You can always contact me via the OBS discord server if you are willing to give it an other try with my help.
used to work before will not work no matter what i do.
Exeldro
Exeldro
For support on the plugin please use the discussion page or the OBS discord plugin channel or GitHub issues.