Ótimo plugin! Por enquanto mexi apenas no básico dele, mas já deixa bem mais dinâmica a live, principalmente quando tem vários participantes ou quer fazer uma gravação com itens aparecendo!
An amazing plugin thank you for adding this to OBS
This is (IMO) the most visually indispensable plugin for OBS. Exeldro has contributed so much to the community just in this one plugin--not to mention his other plugins
What would we do without Exeldro?
Smoother then motion effect plugin
Awesome! Revival of https://github.com/CatxFish/motion-effect with the needed customization.
An amazing plugin from an amazing programmer.
Move Transition has been a Level Up Tool on my streams! Amazong Plug In and easy to use!
Love the implementation of this! It does exactly what it says it does. Very smooth!
This is fantastic, and a great sucessor to the CatxFish motion transition plugin, since the developer is actually actviely working on it.

Recommend this over the motion transition for sure, get your hands on it. Right away. Cheers Exeldro!
The Move Transition plug-in allows creative transitions in OBS and more. With the 2.7.2 update Move Transition can control the Insta360 link web cam . This opens up new options for creative camera control.
Gosh darn she is smooth. Once you get this set up correctly it is absolutely the best looking transition there is, (arguably barring stingers) and it's really easy to setup.
To get Move working on Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS we
1 downloaded and unzipped Move 2.6.1
2 dig down into the Move folders, uzipping some, looking for a folder called 'move-transition'
3 copy 'move-transition' to $HOME/.config/obs-studio/plugins
4 restart OBS

That's it. Then Move works in OBS 27.2.3+dfsg1-1
The best plugin for OBS studio, essential in all my scene collections.
This is a game changer. The memory leaks and crashes were absolutely killing me but I was enduring it just because of how much I loved this plugin. Jan 2021 it looks like it's fixed, so now I am just tickled pink.
This plugin is just purely amazing. The "Move Value" filter in particular knocks my socks off with what it brings to the table for high production value type of effect changes etc. New features accumulate faster than I have a chance to try them out, I love it hehe. Additionally it is very well maintained with new versions coming out rapidly, and any bugs getting stomped before anyone has a chance to notice them. Highly recommended for anyone truly serious about visual FX and automation within OBS Studio.
pure genius. such a next level plugin.
The GOAT plugin
I used SLOBS for like a second and I didn't want to subscribe to stream free from my computer, cool widgets and plugins and all. This plugin here I wasn't using before (wasn't registered here either oops) and now I see the value in the devs of OBS. Beauty plugin thank you!
This has to be one of the best plugins available for OBS. Your solutions for OBS are becoming prolific and on-target. Really impressive, thank you!