EXCELLENT tool, thank you Exeldro! Is there a way to stop a continuous loop (ex: Move Source A to B to A etc. etc.) with a hotkey, rather than clicking on the eye to stop the loop? I'm still a noob to this plugin but there doesn't seem to be "use a hotkey" option in the Stop Trigger action dropdown. Also is there a way to set up the movement so that if you turn off the loop mid-journey, the Source will finish traveling to its upcoming transform point before it stops? Rather than stopping mid-journey exactly when you click it off.
One of the best plugins you can get for OBS, allows for much more dynamic activities
A very powerful plugin. I have a Zoom.us window capture that I like to reposition and scale according to the layout of the zoom window which changes constantly with each student, it seems. So I have created several move filters for that scene containing the zoom window, and have a single hotkey which cycles between them, however it does seem like my window coordinate settings keep getting lost...

Also, if you want to crash OBS, all you have to do is reorganize the move transition filters using the up or down icons in the list of filters and it will crash... Hopefully this is an easy bug to fix...
Exeldro
Exeldro
I can't seem to replicate the crash you mention. Please provide me an OBS crash log file so I can investigate the crash.
At first I didn't like this plugin for requiring the matching sources to have the same kind of transformation, as I needed to make so many changes on my scene configuration to make it works properly.

Then the developer requested me to contact, and they updated the plugin to get rid of the requirement.

Originally expanding transition options, now this plugin can be used without having to make too many changes on an existing scene configuration.
Fantastic Brother <3 Love it!
OBS will be suck without this plugin! @Exeldro you Rock! \m/
Brilliant tool, not perfect and faultless but largely works very well for simple and complex use-cases
This plugin is so powerful it's incredible. So many updates with some many things I can't want to use. The latest update that allows delays on override filters? INCREDIBLE!
This plugin works great. Takes streaming with OBS to the next level. Thanks
The most important and useful filters.
Awesome plugin and been using for the last week. Problem I have is when I exit OBS and restart, the scenes I have created with move value break and I either have to delete and start over or reset some values and sometimes that fixes. It happens a 100% of times when I exit. Now that I have made some really great scenes with it and want to use it, I am trying to figure out how I can fix this,
Exeldro
Exeldro
I have had multiple reports on move value not initializing correctly, but I have not been able to replicate it myself yet. If you could provide me with steps to replicate it (starting with empty scene collection), it would help me very much.
Feels so essential to OBS, i almost forgot it it is an plugin rather than an integral part of the program
Wow... fantastic.... brilliant....
amzing transition! so freaking smooth! is this currently compatible with v27 beta?
Awesome dynmaic addition, what a great Dev!!! Cheers
Amazing as always, Thank you! :D
Great tool, thank you.
This plugin has become a skill like rapping. Who wanna battle?
other awesome plugin
I love this plugin!

That said, Exeldro you really need to add a "If you're using OBS version 27, you need to download version 2.6.1" at the top of the description (an alert like other plugin descriptions have). Without the warning, users assume that the latest version is backwards compatible with all OBS versions and not just with OBS 28+. It's frustrating when you download and install a plugin, see that it's not working, and having to search why this didn't work out of the box.