FANTASTIC plugin! Wish there was a way to change the "curve" option to always be a straight line instead, but it's achievable with some planning
Exeldro
Exeldro
The curve should be by default straight. Can you provide me an example of when it is not straight for you?
This is such a flexible plugin. I've started using it to animate alerts onto my stream!

This is not a gripe, only a suggestion:
I had a thought the other day that you could add an additional end action option of when the source next becomes visible alongside the hotkey.
This could then act as a toggle for moving a source on and off the screen (for example).
It would be better than making a source visible and then pressing a hotkey to return for each movement.
Exeldro
Exeldro
in a Move Source filter you can set the visibility option to : "Show at the start of movement"
A must have Plugin!
Always amazing! Thank you, Exeldro :)
Gosh darn she is smooth. Once you get this set up correctly it is absolutely the best looking transition there is, (arguably barring stingers) and it's really easy to setup.
I feel dirty using this plugin. LIke, I'm-not-a-millionaire-and-can't-leave-a-donation-matching-what-this-plugin-is-worth kind of dirty.

If you can solve the "hotkeys stopped working issue" I bet they'd name a day after you in some tech church.

Seriously, this plugin has gone plaid.
In my opinion this is one plugin that is a MUST have if you intend on doing any sort of streaming at all..

This allows you to be creative in all sorts of ways, it works smoothly and easy to understand as well
Hands down the best plugin ever made for OBS.
Just awesome
Quite new to OBS but this Move transition plugin is great.Ideal for my music training videos
Just got to wrap my head round the many move choices,ha,ha
The Best....can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
i have made so many uses for this 'thing'. many thanks
Incredible plugin. Nothing touches it. It's way more powerful than you might think. Trust me.
Excellent plugin. Customization can be overwhelming. I would like a "sync all settings"-checkbox.
Absolutely wicked, one of the best resources in OBS to date.
Amazing plugin, you can do so much with it that looks like pure magic! Thanks a lot!
I used SLOBS for like a second and I didn't want to subscribe to stream free from my computer, cool widgets and plugins and all. This plugin here I wasn't using before (wasn't registered here either oops) and now I see the value in the devs of OBS. Beauty plugin thank you!
Love the movement and animation easy to use menus. Still experiencing the bug of sources not saving accurate positions when you restart OBS. Im trying to move a grouped scene source that is offscreen(negative value) onto screen, do ~10 more actions, then move back to original position. It may also be related to an apparent bug with OBS not moving grouped sources accurately
amzing transition! so freaking smooth! is this currently compatible with v27 beta?
This plugin works great. Takes streaming with OBS to the next level. Thanks
Excellent. Scene-level transitions that are easy to create and use.