Absolutely amazing! And since you add in hotkey triggers, I can control this with the obs-midi plugin on a midi board as well. 10/10 Great job, and keep up the inspiring work!
This tool is amazing. The move value, source and transition functionality allow for so much creativity while streaming. Thank you!!!
This is by far and away one of the most innovative features to come to the platform, not only on its surface as a transition solution, but its filter options as well. A MUST HAVE for anyone looking to elevate their broadcasts
One of the best plugins, if not the best for OBS Studio. It still has a few small bugs, but I am confident that when they are fixed the plugin will be an asset to everyone!
A must that everyone need to have
Fantastic resource and LOVE your plugins. Really useful and value-add. THANK YOU! For some reason though the “move source” actions don’t continue to work if I log out of OBS or switch off and back on again. All the parameters set (transition time, reverse, key strokes, etc) remain but the sources fail to move, almost like they forgot the positions to move to. Any ideas? I can get by as long as I redo the “move source” but obviously prefer not to have to do that every time I close OBS or log in next day, etc.
Works. No crashes so far.
This has to be one of the best plugins available for OBS. Your solutions for OBS are becoming prolific and on-target. Really impressive, thank you!
pure genius. such a next level plugin.
This is a game changer. The memory leaks and crashes were absolutely killing me but I was enduring it just because of how much I loved this plugin. Jan 2021 it looks like it's fixed, so now I am just tickled pink.
Move Transition has been a Level Up Tool on my streams! Amazong Plug In and easy to use!
Great tool, thank you.
Wow... fantastic.... brilliant....
Awesome plugin and been using for the last week. Problem I have is when I exit OBS and restart, the scenes I have created with move value break and I either have to delete and start over or reset some values and sometimes that fixes. It happens a 100% of times when I exit. Now that I have made some really great scenes with it and want to use it, I am trying to figure out how I can fix this,
Exeldro
Exeldro
I have had multiple reports on move value not initializing correctly, but I have not been able to replicate it myself yet. If you could provide me with steps to replicate it (starting with empty scene collection), it would help me very much.
Until version 1.8.1 it was possible to use the same hotkey in OBS to simply move a source between two positions.

Since I upgraded to version 2.1.0 it is not possible anymore.

Is that a bug?
Exeldro
Exeldro
That should be working. Contact me on this forum or discord to figure this out together.
Love this plugin, but I'm having the same issue Icalder is having. It also crashes my OBS if I try to delete any filters directly below a "move source" filter, so now I'm stuck with filters I don't even use/need.
Exeldro
Exeldro
Please provide me a crashlog or detailed steps to reproduce the bug, because I have not been able to reproduce the bug myself.
OBS will be suck without this plugin! @Exeldro you Rock! \m/
Fantastic Brother <3 Love it!
A very powerful plugin. I have a Zoom.us window capture that I like to reposition and scale according to the layout of the zoom window which changes constantly with each student, it seems. So I have created several move filters for that scene containing the zoom window, and have a single hotkey which cycles between them, however it does seem like my window coordinate settings keep getting lost...

Also, if you want to crash OBS, all you have to do is reorganize the move transition filters using the up or down icons in the list of filters and it will crash... Hopefully this is an easy bug to fix...
Exeldro
Exeldro
I can't seem to replicate the crash you mention. Please provide me an OBS crash log file so I can investigate the crash.
This plugin is just purely amazing. The "Move Value" filter in particular knocks my socks off with what it brings to the table for high production value type of effect changes etc. New features accumulate faster than I have a chance to try them out, I love it hehe. Additionally it is very well maintained with new versions coming out rapidly, and any bugs getting stomped before anyone has a chance to notice them. Highly recommended for anyone truly serious about visual FX and automation within OBS Studio.