Ótimo plugin! Por enquanto mexi apenas no básico dele, mas já deixa bem mais dinâmica a live, principalmente quando tem vários participantes ou quer fazer uma gravação com itens aparecendo!
other awesome plugin
Awesome dynmaic addition, what a great Dev!!! Cheers
nice!
This plugin is so powerful it's incredible. So many updates with some many things I can't want to use. The latest update that allows delays on override filters? INCREDIBLE!
At first I didn't like this plugin for requiring the matching sources to have the same kind of transformation, as I needed to make so many changes on my scene configuration to make it works properly.

Then the developer requested me to contact, and they updated the plugin to get rid of the requirement.

Originally expanding transition options, now this plugin can be used without having to make too many changes on an existing scene configuration.
Hey, I don't see the menu in my filters obs, so help me please.
Exeldro
Exeldro
How have you installed it and where do you expect it to show up?
You can always contact me via the OBS discord server if you want help setting it up.
This is a plugin expanding features of OBS, so it's worth to try out.

But it didn't work well for my case. I already use bounding box and alignment options - both for positioning and positioning inside the bounding box, both of which are required to be same for the transition - for aligning sources.

Therefore having to sync all the three properties of each corresponding sources just for one external plugin is really unpleasant, as these properties of the sources are now dependent on it. In fact I was refusing to try this plugin for months since knowing this is required for the plugin to work.

I had to change so much, while the plugin yet can't offer some features I really needed to compensate.

Once I thought about making a transition for moving my layout but it didn't work well, so I end up having my own bezier curve I want to use someday. The available 'Back' transition is too wild for me, so I want to use a custom bezier curve.

I hope I can also exclude some sources even though they're seen matching, and that I can treat them as appearing and disappearing items. I shouldn't duplicate a same group of sources to exclude them from the transition. I saw there's an override filter that can be used for sources or a group, but it can't override the matching state.

A plugin worth to try it, but with some bad aftertastes that couldn't be cleansed with yet.
Exeldro
Exeldro
Can you send me (an example of) your scene collection, to allow me to find a solution for the specific case your are having?
You can always contact me via the OBS discord server if you are willing to give it an other try with my help.
Probably the most essential plugin needed for obs if you want any sort of live editing production quality. I have at least 100 seperate instances where i use move transitions and its many features in my obs scene collection
Got this a few days ago and been focused on playing around with it after watching the linked youtube guides. This has so much potential after seeing how it is being used to integrate twitch points to make streams extremely interactive.
Gives you almost unlimited new possibilitys to be creative
I'm very much in love with this plugin, and I highly recommend that anyone give this one a shot!

If there's one thing I'd want to suggest however, is that there be a way to adjust the intensity of certain easing functions (namely the Elastic, Bounce, and Back functions).

For example, with the Back easing function, being able to adjust how far back it goes before actually whipping the source to it's new position.
Why would you give this anything less than 5 stars? Consistently updated with new features, works SO well. Responsive developer, OTHER DEVS TAKE NOTES. THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT.
Another great update to the best motion plugin for OBS! So simple and easy to use. This is a must have for EVERY stream! Keep it up Exeldro!
Bro.. this is the best plugin & transition that I've always wanted in OBS Studio.. Before this, I use motion-effect.. The developer for the plugin no longer maintaining the code. I hope you will always keep on updating this plugin. If there any bugs I will post it on the forum. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH BRO!
I LOVE IT!
I was searching for this options in OBS for so long. Thx for making me happy! :)
Excellent plugin with an aspiring potential.
Fantastic plugin. Works fluidly and is actively updated by the creator.

We used it for all the "virtual camera moves" and other interface animations in our live stream YouTube show: https://youtu.be/fZ5iAFM4kyc
Sooooo good!~
This is fantastic, and a great sucessor to the CatxFish motion transition plugin, since the developer is actually actviely working on it.

Recommend this over the motion transition for sure, get your hands on it. Right away. Cheers Exeldro!