Skip to content

v3.1: New Command Editor, new Module Formats, more Commands, and más Cositas...

Latest
Compare
Choose a tag to compare
@DaryeDev DaryeDev released this 05 Oct 15:28

Hey there! Darye here!
It's been a while since I last posted an update, but that's what I want to do with binary updates: Minimize them as much as possible.
This one is for a good reason, and a REALLY big one, stick with me.

New Commands and functions might need new dependencies, and before this update, this meant a binary update with these new dependencies. But not anymore! 😎
This update adds a new Module Format, that allows info about it to be read without decrypting it, but more importantly, I can now pack files needed by the Module or dependencies with it.
Nothing changes regarding how you use Loot's Tools with this, but you'll need to update a lot less, and it allows me to make more cool things easier.

And now the big stuff: The New Editor!
A new block-based Scratch-like Editor has arrived in town!

• Commands and Events (such as the Streamloots or Custom ones), are now more easily found in Categories.
  • Logic, Variables, Functions, and Loops are now possible on the Editor!
  • Added more Streamloots Focused Commands on the base program (Create Coupon and Gift Codes, get Subs, send Custom Alerts, toggle Cards and Collections...)
  • Tags and LootsLabels are now Blocks.
  • Custom Timeframes LootsLabels. (Get your top Redeemers or Buyers from one day to another, or from x days ago to today)
  • Translation between Streamloots, Discord, or Twitch Users (If synced with the Loot's Tools Browser Companion).
  • EXtension Commands can return data; for example, you can now put your Twitch's Stream Info on your OBS overlay.
  • Commands now can be made easier, with more complexity and logic, great for both new and pro Users, visually easier, and more focused on Programming your Events. (Everything is available for Free Users too)

It's a great thing I managed to pull this off, but more importantly, your old Cards and Events' Commands will translate to the new Format.

I also moved sharing Cards and Collections to a files-based system, so you can save files, Overlays, or sounds in them to share along the Cards, and optimized and sped it up by a lot.

The Docs were also updated, for the new Commands and Editor, and the rest of the Tools and Services of the Loot's Tools Suite, such as the Discord Bot or the Browser Companion.

If you have any suggestions, please drop them on the Discord Server.
Let's make Loot's Tools better together as a Community <3

I'm starting CS at University, and time might restrict how much time I put into the Loot's Tools Suite, so stuff might roll out slower than before, but I'll still be updating it all in my free time. ^^

(Mac release not available because of bugs on packing Loot's Tools Desktop.)

Much love y un besito,

• Darye.