- Supported Bit Versions
- Source Code URL
- Minimum OBS Studio Version
- Supported Platforms
LiveVisionKit (LVK) provides GPU accelerated real-time computer vision and image processing tools for manipulating and enhancing livestreams or recorded video. Features include real-time video stabilization, adaptive de-blocking, lens correction, image enhancement and more!
Discord Support Server: https://discord.gg/8azsNh6rsX
These videos present LiveVisionKit filters within some of the use cases and video scenes they have been designed for. In general, the quality of the filters will vary depending on what is being shown in the screen!
- Real-Time Video Stabilization (VR): https://youtu.be/NfL5KXUfUko
- Real-Time Video Stabilization (IRL): https://youtu.be/se3dSCvFdXc
- Real-Time Video Stabilization (Tech Demo): https://youtu.be/z3ujzoVfejw
- Adaptive De-Blocker: https://youtu.be/LCrVeJ-H1IY
Feel free to use the Discord server for any support questions or development queries, otherwise the official reporting channels are listed below!
Issue/Bug Reporting: https://github.com/Crowsinc/LiveVisionKit/issues
Test Footage Submission: [URL]https://forms.gle/9qWKxBfEJ2ChcYpR8[/URL]
Feature Suggestions: https://github.com/Crowsinc/LiveVis...ls=Feature&template=feature-request.md&title=