Resource icon

OBS Python LiveTime 1.2

A simple script allowing you to display your current uptime to your stream or in a recording. I've seen a few streamers that have a timer, and I thought it was sorta neat. When my brief search for an OBS-integrated tool to do this returned no results, I figured I'd make it on my own and share it with others.

If there are any discovered bugs, I will fix them accordingly, but I don't think there are (I hope).

Screenshot_2.png

It shouldn't need much explanation since it's pretty straightforward and explained in the UI itself, but here is the setup process:

• Create a text source in a scene
  • Select that text source in the script
  • Write a format that will be displayed by the text source (or leave it as default)
  • Select your preferred options

Formatting is simple. Anything that is not {h}, {m}, or {s} will display as itself while the variables will be converted to the number of hours, minutes, and seconds (respectively) since the timer began. All variables are optional - you could even choose to use none, but at that point why even use this script.

I have been live for {h} hour(s) is a perfectly valid format, for example.

Enjoy!
Reactions: KelseyBDJ
Author
ShermanZero
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from ShermanZero

Latest updates

1. Show timer only when it's running

Simple quick little update which adds an option for you to show the timer only when it is...
  2. Squashing Bugs

Fixed multiple Start Timer presses causing faster counting Since uploaded files through OBS...
  3. Double-Digit Formatting Options

As requested, you may now specify different formatting options which will automatically format...