Danke das Du es weiter entwickelst
This is a great program...
Great piece of plugin. Work flawlessly in my laptop. Thanks.
Thank you so much
Works perfectly fine, maybe should be more clear about the config editor though! Perhaps I am also just blind idk, but I found the config editor and a video, that explains it roughly. It was not hard to understand if you have experience in coding, though. Simply editing a JSON file shouldn't be an issue, either, if you want to do this kind of stuff.

I am glad, there is still a dedicated plugin for this that is still supported! No clue what the guy below is on about, seems like they never used GitHub before and want to have class a technical support to walk them through primary school. :)

Great Plugin 6/5, once you understand how it is set up, you can make custom texture pretty darn ez.
V4.3.1 running due to some bugs occured on 4.4.... still awesome plugin :D
This is pretty awesome!!
Much better than "nohboard".
I even shoot a guide - how to use it\install it\modify it.
https://youtu.be/3LF5lyYj12A

Creators thx for free, good, plugin.
I love this plugin. I have used it before. But I just installed it again after not using it for a long time. I installed it exactly as you should but when I press a button noting is showing in obs. What can be the problem?
univrsal
univrsal
I've heard this from multiple people, but I really don't know what's causing it.
Splendid and does the job perfectly!
This is really great for tutorials! I used the input-history preset and it's great! It's so easy to use set up! Enabled WebSocket forwarding, disabled gamepad hook, added input-history browser source, BAM! Thank you so much for this!
I used this for an incredibly long time and I absolutely love it!! Unfortunately, I had to reinstall OBS because it was screwing up, and I lost this plugin, so now that I've just reinstalled it and it took me like half an hour maybe because I hate Github because it's confusing, but I managed to find the plugin download, and I discovered that the presets are in different folders, so I had to install those separately from the actual plugin itself! Sadly the qwerty preset was unavailable, which is the one I always used, so I uh... May or may not have just dug through the files, downloaded the image of the keyboard, and copy/pasted the .json file for it that was in there. When in doubt, make do with what you've got I guess LOL.

I initially felt stupid but then I did a thing and it worked so now I feel smart, 10/10, my favorite plugin on OBS (and not just because it's my only one)
I was wondering if this could be setup with a dual pc stream as well? To install it on the game pc and send the input over to the stream pc to preview it on stream.

Anyone knows if this is possible? If so, how?
univrsal
univrsal
yeah the feature is already done, but it's not included in the current version
Keyboard presets work just fine on arch linux but the mouse presets crash obs studio. using v5.0.4
great, but iI didnot found the source json file in any obs folder...where is this file (not is js folder, there only js files)
I like this plugin. Need more templates :D
I am in Ubuntu 20.04 and OBS 27+ Everything works fine except Right Click shows wheel. Any help...
it was difficult to put it on but the result is extraordinary!
time ago I got this plugin ... and had a template that included numbers.
Why not include that template?

https://imgur.com/tyfV5sE
univrsal
univrsal
That preset is still here, it's called wasd-extended-numeric: https://github.com/univrsal/input-overlay/tree/legacy/presets/submitted
For some reason the arrow keys dont work but otherwize pretty good
Really good but the web creation tool seems a bit buggy with gamepad inputs. I can't get it to work with my Fightbox and Arrow keys work in the web editor, but not in the actual overlay. Am I doing something wrong?