New feature was added in countdown configurator where you can enable digit outline and select the outline thickness as shown in the image below
Fixed cookie function's countup/countdown switch not saving if the save cookie checkbox is selected.
Fixed the live preview and toggle buttons on the countdown configurator page as well as simplified the configuration process.
- Now you can count up starting from a specified time by simply setting up the time and checking Count Up direction
After recent suggestions, I'm introducing an option to show / hide digit dividers in the OBS Countdown app.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the URL from boxing timer to be copied https://obscountdown.com/rounds-timer
- Fixed an issue that was causing the hours/minutes/seconds not disappear when the option was selected
- Fixed the count up / countdown switch
- Introducing timezones for a better countdown accuracy
- Added a contact page so you can reach me faster directly from the website
Rounds timer has been updated to work perfectly in OBS Studio offering a clean interface and easy use through browser source interaction.
Countdown is now fixed, we had an issue with server connection and it has now been reestablished