dvd screensaver

dvd screensaver 1.1

Perfect. This should be a built-in. I'm serious, this is exactly the type of plugin streamers need. Who doesn't want to watch an image bounce around while a streamer is taking a break?
Works as intended.
Yes.
the plugin and the screen saver are fine what can be changed everything is fine very good universallp
Set to 23.85 FPS for most realistic speed!
Essential.
Every time I add this to my scene and set the size of the box that it is bound to bounce in and when I close and re-open OBS in the newest versions even in older it bounce's out of the range of the set box that I have specified it to be on 2 sides of the box mainly bottom and right

I can provide Screenshots of what if happening If my explanation does not make sense

other than that It works just as well

Also sometimes I have to select another object / photo and then select the object / Photo of what I really want it should bounce then it will show

I guess it sometimes does not recognize the selected to be shown as a Item that will not get shown and only shows the default object / photo mainly the DVD icon
I am experiencing the same issues as Dewald below, but I found that the box size fixes itself if you change the Image Scale size and return it back to the desired size.

The fact that I need to do this every time I open OBS is rather frustrating however, as is the problem of how often it reverts back to the original DVD screensaver logo completely forgetting the source I directed it to.

All in all, it serves the function I need it to, but the annoyance of needing to manually "fix" it every time I open OBS makes me question how worth it it is. It's certainly the least-buggy DVD screensaver option I've found, but it's far from perfect.
Plugin is no longer maintained, and hasn't received an update in 4 years.