Resource icon

Free Display the song title on the stream screen 0.0.1

We needed an app to display the song title on the stream screen. So I decided to write it myself, in the end I got this application. It will be completed and in fact it is now a beta version of the application.

The main thing:
The application is made for ease of use and looks exactly like this.
WMS.png

Yes, the application is in Russian, but in version 0.0.3 there will be support for the English language (possibly in 0.0.2).

Application control:
1. Choose app color - you can choose app background.
2. Separate words with a dash (-) - Display the name of the song on the stream screen in the format: {name of the song} - {author}.
3. Output information to a .txt file - you will output the name of the composition to a text file.
3.1. Specify the name of the playback - you can disable the output of the name of the composition to the text file if the second item is disabled or item 3.2 is enabled.
3.2. Specify the author of playback - you can turn off the output of the author of the composition to a text file if the second item is disabled or enabled 3.1. paragraph.
4. Remove "Unknown artist" from the title - if "Unknown artist" is written instead of the author of the composition, then remove it from the text file.
5. Show application information is purely technical information: build number, OOP, assembly language, email to contact the developer.
6. Show file save path - show the path where the text file is saved (in order to find it using OBS in the future).
7. [Button] Select the directory for creating .txt file - this button is available if item 3 is enabled. It is with this button that you can change the path of the text file.

Why is a warning displayed when the third item is turned on?
WMS-Error.png

Translation: We did not find the path where the file is located in which we should write the title of the playback!
Do you want to indicate the path to the file? (If you refuse, the checkbox on the "Output information to .txt file" item is automatically unchecked)

This error occurs the first time you specify the path where your text file will be saved. Don't worry, this is purely for your safety and does not indicate any major bug in the application.

What's in the box?
The name of the song and the author will be written in it (if the second item is turned off, then "Playing: <track name>, from the author: <author name>. If nothing is playing, then in the frame is written" Oops... And we have run out of music!".

How does the app work?
The application takes information about the composition and its author from the standard Windows Media.
d77013b64572023f.png

After that, displays the information in a frame and a text file. Updating occurs every 0.2 seconds (it can change upward, depending on the power of the computer).

Why does antivirus swear?
This application was written by me, a lover of C # programming. It is not signed by special tools (that is, a certificate is issued to the application that it is virus-free). This certificate costs a certain amount of money, which I personally do not have.
Solution: Disable your antivirus and then you can install this program. Turn on your antivirus. You can check this program with an antivirus.

Why downloading from Google Drive?
The OBS Forum does not allow you to download the WMS installer, which is 5MB in size.

When to expect a new version(0.0.2)?
In February.

How to send wishes for improving the application?
By email: wms_tek@bk.ru

Error? Email us, help us make the app better!
By email: wms_tek@bk.ru

All translation was done using Google Translate. I'm sorry for the mistakes.
Author
A.Lapys
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings