Display Keystroke

Free Display Keystroke v1.06

I love it, and I love how i can customize it, if anyone is curious, i used pictures of my mouse and keyboard from the internet and used photoshop to make the keys look like they were being clicked
Love it. Curious since I'm very weak with HTML. Is there a way to "illuminate" the background of the keyboard?
Works nice
I made this account just to say thank you! It works great. As long as you're familiar with JSON, it's very customizable and I was able to make the keyboard look just the way I like it. Here is an example if anyone's curious: https://youtu.be/6RCXyh2aICY
Hey man. Just signed up entirely to send you a thank you message. Was just about to whip up a C# app that did this exact thing and you saved me a load of time. Thanks a load! Works amazing.
a great tool but it stops recording my input when i play a specific game, any idea what the problem is?
very nice, thx
Its great to have but when i click in to a game it doesn't work, now im not good at programming so i have no clue what to do to get this to work, any help wld be great