The Production version has been updated to match the latest Beta version
- Translations triggered by MIDI notes can now trigger for a specified range of velocity values.
- Translations now offer separate stroke, up, and down actions when performing mouse clicks.
- Fixed an issue where a background process could be left hanging, and subsequent launches of CoyoteMIDI could crash on startup.
- Various improvements have been made to the savefile and backup recovery system.
- An improved help dialogue has been added for when the PRO license is not detected properly on a PRO client.
- The opened scripts tab list will now show a scrollbar when more scripts are open than can be displayed. - Scripts can now have multiple subscript sections which behave like functions and can be executed separately.
- The runscript script command can now run a specific subscript inside a script.
- Added the heldnotes script command. - Added the mapkeys and mapvalues script commands.
- Added the getfiles and getfolders script commands.
- Fixed a bug where canceling deleting a script in the CoyoteMIDI app would throw an error.
- Script variables using braces should now be correctly highlighted.
- Updated the setvolume command documentation to reflect the existing feature of changing process specific volumes.
- Adding or removing indentation to lines in the script editor using the tab key should work more reliably now.
- Fixed an issue where empty lines in scripts could cause the script to error.
- The syntax for the runscript script command has been changed.