Countdown Timer / Stream Timer

Free Countdown Timer / Stream Timer v4.0

Love this timer! Doing my first 24 hour stream and this is so easy to use and I love that I can customize it! Will definitely be using this for future subathons and other events that require a time and recommending to everyone! Thanks for making this man ♥
Awesome little counter and I love how simple it is, cant wait to see how much this can evolve. I love it thank you! it helps me create a streamathon that isn't twitch based and can use it on other streaming apps! Thank you for making this!
G
Glacks
Thanks for the support <3
I think it would be good and I'll change the rating but cannot get it to work. Everything installed correctly and it shows up as a scene but the timer will not run in OBS. Any suggestions would be helpful or something in the overview to troubleshoot.
G
Glacks
Check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK3ibn7naXg

Please do everything as in Video and it should work well
thanks
Great program. But please add "days", for example to count down to Christmas. (or another important day)
It works completely fine, well made, only thing I would add if possible is the ability to have multiple timers running at a time. Good job!
I love it, it's easy for me to use, and I pinned it to my taskbar with my other streaming apps. Thank you!
Thanks Glacks... :) this Useful..
it works perfectly and you can use any typography, its perfect <3
Works beautifully and exactly what it describes. Thanks!
Doesn't work with mac
G
Glacks
It's not meant to work with Mac. Will think about that :/
Simple and straight forward, my only suggestion might be a stop and reset option or maybe a stop/reset where one click stops the timer, and another resets it. Nice work though.
Awesome!! Is it possible to set a time for the countdown? Because If I want 5 minutes I have to watch the clock so it works perfectly lol... I'd like to say I want it to stop at 10 AM so when I start it... it calculates how long I have and show the countdown (like ProPresenter has). Thanks!!!
not bad but need an hour option as want to use it for my 24 hour stream
G
Glacks
Gonna think about that
Works Effortlessly. Would it be hard to create a Count Up Timer that starts at Zero and Ended at the time?
Works Great! Add one second to the timer and it appears to start on time. e.g. 15:01
Simple. Works from the first time. Good instructions.