All things up and all things down in time.
1) Basic - Hides all advanced settings
2) Advanced - Show all available configurations
Properties defined in 'Advanced' settings will remain active even if the config is set to 'Basic'. The purpose here is to remove clutter settings.
Some options are hidden, and will only become available if they are relevant to the parent property.
The useris able to define a time tamp:
1) Full (Hours:Minutes:Seconds:Splitseconds)
2) Leading Zeros Removed (Cleaner look)
3) Leading Zeros Removed & Splitseconds removed (Cleaner look)
** Countdown Timer Only:
1) Count Down time defined by the user (Hours:Minutes:Seconds)
2) Auto Record at Defined Events:
2.1) "Timer Expires"
2.2) "Caution Time"
2.3) "Warning Time"
2.4 ) "Timer Visible"
2.5) "Timer Start"
3) Switch Scene to defined scene when "Timer Expires"
4) Render user defined "TIMER END TEXT" when "Timer Expires"
** Stopwatch Timer Only:
1) Split Time Stamps
1.1) Split times rendered in a secondary Text Source defined by the user.
1.2) Various format options available.
Note: Format options limited due to source type features.
** Global Features:
1) Text Effects (Caution Timstamp) defined by the user.
2) Play Media Source (Caution Timstamp) defined by the user.
3) Define max play time (Seconds) for Media sources which have looping enabled (In Media Source properties)
4) Trim Timestamp
5.2) Split Time
6) Start on Source Visible
Any feedback will be great as there might be some issues.
** Contributors & Credits
Although I coded this Script from scratch, much of it was inspered by various other Scripts created by very talented people:
1) Tom Dymel