Resource icon

CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

Is there an update on this for current OBS Studio 28?
well done preciate this!!!1
For some reason the studio version is locked behind a login wall, so I setup an account only to be shown an error page. An OBS update broke my browser sources, and now it's unrecoverable? Why is this so difficult? Surely big streamers are using a browser source plugin too, where is it?
Can we update the plugin please? And when I click the use new plugin for OBS Studio, it says 'Oops, something went wrong.' Help?
good plugin, but outdated, should be updated and some features added, also if you use more then 2 or 3 pages or links with this plugin, they will stutter in the stream/video and this doesnt depend on the hardware you use.
no update for new obs
I only registered on here to let ALL OF YOU know...the last time this page was updated was all the way back in September of 2014. You can only imagine how many updates and changes have occurred since then. It seems like this page and project could use a lot of updating.
Downloaded this did the instructions and now my broadcasts don't work, thanks alot for fuckin up my OBS settings.
Can we get an updated version of Chromium, please? Twitch chat isn't loading anymore
Works
Good plugins but he doesn't work after OBS 0.651 which available here : https://github.com/jp9000/OBS/releases/download/0.651b/OBS_0_651b.zip.
I love using this, but recently it hasn't been working for me. I've tried deleting it and reinstalling it but I get the same issue every time, it says it's the "internal version" and doesn't allow me to use it even though it shows up in the plugins list on OBS.
When I made 2 or more CLR Browser boxes on OBS it started to lag my games extremely badly. Otherwise it is a great plugin!
Could be a tad better, could be a tad more CPU efficient, but otherwise it's an excellent plugin that allows for so much freedom and creativity in OBS! Just check DeezjaVu's TeeBoard to see what I mean.
Super duper with a cherry on top. One of the quintessential OBS plugins developed to date.
Very nice plugin! Works great in conjunction with TwitchAlerts.com.
Now, I have one little problem. I use TwitchAlerts.com's Follower alert. Every time I start the stream it keeps showing the last follower. Is it possible to reset it every time I end the stream?
F
Faruton
As far as I know this is an issue with TwitchAlerts.com. The plugin keeps no state between streaming sessions
Great plugin and solves alot of issues. Dev seems to be MIA right now tho and the minor issue of the quotation css/url reset is still a pain in the butt.
F
Faruton
The error with quotations should be resolved in the latest version
It's thanks to this plugin I am now finally able to do things previously impossible in OBS. The TeeBoard widgets are proof of that :)
Great little plugin! Works great for the extra stuff over at NightDev.com!!