CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings

Semi-free CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings 7.4.1 - Support for non-USB cams

One of the best advanced cam adjustments program so far. Using the Logitech G922 together with Camooz is an huge advantage for streaming and meetings! 5* cheers.
Absolutely wonderful piece of software that saves so much time and headaches, specially if you a stream. Unparalleled customer support!
Amazing product, such a time saver.
The creator resolved an issue with a reported error very quickly. Great tool!
A really useful tool to streamline the process of setting up your webcam and very fast support from the developer!
OMG - CamooZ is amazing! I have spent countless hours searching for a tool like this. Thank you for creating it!!! It's worth every penny (and then some). THANK YOU!!!
Just a very useful tool and great service if you have any problems :)
Wonderful software, almost essential for streamers imo. Has been super useful. I don't even really have any feedback -- it just works. It doesn't do anything for you, but it gives you the power to modify your settings and keep them, instead of your webcam resetting to default settings every time you restart your computer. 5/5.
Great wee program to stop my Logitech webcam resetting all the time and to top it off had a issue that was quickly resolved :)
Essential and Excellent Program. It's a great way to get my camera settings back the way I want them after reboots and when other programs try to take over the camera.
Great tool and great support, real friendly as well ;-)
Outstanding! I recommend Camooz to everyone, and have it on all my computers. Lets me do quick tweaks to any webcam, with big improvements to many cams that offer no software of their own.
A great time saving plug in and superb after sales service from Falti. had an issue and he was straight on it with help and made maximum efforts to sort it. Well worth the price to save the hassle of configuering webcams everytime - total timesaver and no brainer!
Excellent customer service.
Großartiges Produkt. Funktioniert tadellos und bei Problemen Top Support!
Absolute life saver of an application for streamers especially with different cam and lighting set ups literally saves me hours of time. Easy to use and great support from the creator
amazing app, saves so much time setting up each variable or trying to remember what theywere last time, and the devs are really helpful, when my system fingerprint changed, they kindly let me keep my previous license
CamooZ combined with Mix It Up allows, with great ease, the ability for viewers to fuck with one's camera via channel points & commands.

It's extremely easy to set up web requests, which allow changes like pan and zoom on the Insta360 Link, just with a URL.

Putting the fuckery aside for a moment, the ability to save profiles for camera settings is super convenient and saves time (by not having to readjust settings daily).

Glad I found this app!
If you have Logitech Webcam this is a must for OBS. Greta app for menage your cameras.
I have 2 c920's and every reboot of my pc it resets my settings. with CamooZ I saved 2 profiles and with 2 buttons on my streamdeck I load both profiles. Super app! the support of the developer is great he even frequently updates the app.