Better Points - Advanced Channel Point Integration

Semi-free Better Points - Advanced Channel Point Integration 0.7.1

Try for free doesn't work and I have received zero response in 3 days from the developer. I'd be happy to pay for a product which works in the manner I require but also expect some initial support.
Rohan Richards
Rohan Richards
Hi there, we have tried reaching out to you via DM's, and have no record of you attempting to contact us. We're sorry that we missed this and we'd love to help you get Better Points working, so please head over to our discord or send an email to help (at) quartermoondesigns.com
Been using a few days and I'm in love. It's pretty easy to set up, I wish it was similar to the stream deck where you could "see" your OBS sources rather than having to hand type them. Lazy, I know.
Haven't had any real issues with it so far. The limit of a free "action" is 3 which is usually enough to activate/wait/deactivate a source or filter. That being said, $3 a month is extremely affordable as an upgrade if you're planning to do some complicated stuff.
Rohan Richards
Rohan Richards
Hey koob, we just wanted to let you know that this feature is now implemented!
I started using this program a few weeks ago and I love it! It is really easy to setup and even easier to add new items to it.

If you are a Twitch streamer who enjoys letting chat interact with the stream, then this is the program for you.