Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

I've been looking for something just like this for so long! I absolutely love it and thank you for the hard work and effort that took to make it.
Great work
Hi I just installed it on a MAC! It's working with OBS v27 RC2 on High Sierra. When I saw that amongst updates is custom browser docks i was hopping its gonna work and it did. At first i was getting an error but after repeating all instalation steps and restarting OBS dock with a control panel appeared and its working as it should. :-)
Brilliant plug-in!
For anyone having issues with the plugin after the 27.2 update:
Change the browser source from Local file to url
open the browser-source.html file in your default browser
Copy the URL, and paste it as the URL for the browser source in OBS.
There was a change in OBS with how URL names are formated. It should have the word "file:///" in front of the directory.
Unfortunately, I am not able to run it in OBS studio, please help
Great efforts with simple integration of HTML and CSS. Hats off to the developer and beautiful minds behind this wonderful project.
Do NOT use these methods in these videos above! It will fail.

Maybe that worked for older version, but not with version OBS 30.
Go to the YouTube video entitled, “How To Create Obs Lower Thirds For Your Video Content In 2023”. USE that method for install and setup!

You will discover the correct “Properties for Lower Third” (Browser) is something like this: file:///C:/Program%20Files/obs-studio/Animated-Lower-Thirds_1.6/Animated-Lower-Thirds/lower%20thirds/browser-source.html

Now the Circle around the lower third box will turn BLUE! NOTE that you had this type of string: "file:///etc..... Otherwise it will not work!

It will now work!
If you're getting the broken control panel with the red box use the guide, it really works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1hgpefi03M
The plugin works very well on macOS, it's a personalized internet dock. Follow videos on YouTube to learn how to install it. I followed this video to install it on macOS (https://youtu.be/watch?v=mjSWHPB7Iiw)
The .lua script works well, I can find all the hotkeys in OBS' setting window.
To have access to your logos in the plugin, they need to be placed in the same plugin folder. Move the plugin folder to somewhere you know it can't be moved or deleted, otherwise all links will be broken.
Have fun, great plugin 5 stars!
Fantastic plugin, very flexible, usefull and smooth!
Very great tool and I hope you will improve for Unicode characters in the next version. Thank you!
I love this very much but please don't make older cats like me watch a damn video just to get install instruction. Please just put them in the description.
Superb!!!
seems in obs 28.0.1 doesn't render
This is just perfect - I use on Linux but some problems with import/export but you can just add another dock with url if you need more than the 4*10 sluts for lower3rd.

What would make it perfect was if the conrol panal/dock was possible to run on another computer - so I was able to use maybe a mobile phone or tablet to control the text - facebook have some browser overlays that can do that - currently I use vnc to connect to the obs computer for acces to the control panel. I don't know what is needed to make it possible in other ways just using a browser.

Anyway this is still a great solution for lower3rds
And again a quick update! I found it a bit difficult to find the custom time button (but it's a feature I don't need anyway ;-) )
I hope you will ad numbers to the hotkeys as well (I'll send an example screenshot, cause I can't add it here). I'll drop my request in a post, but thank you for being so active on these updates. Really, really appreciate it!
Fantastic tool but limited in terms of number of different Thirds. 10 or even 20 would be awesome, and have default Thirds (or seperate ones) depending on which Scene Collection you are in... That would be the cherry on top of a delicious cake though... still awesome :-)
Its great and have been using for a long time.

But all of sudden it stopped working the panel shows blue but nothing shows in preview or program tab. This is with rest of the layer disabled. Is their a log that I can read and report or alternatively any dependecies that am missing.
Nice work! For those who asking about logo, make sure you put the logo into the right folder (Logos folder)