Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

OBS 28.0.2 and Animated-Lower-Third 1.6 works pefectly, to fix problex follow this guide by Scott: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1hgpefi03M
made my job easier
This is such an awesome feauture. We had to wait for a while, but hurray. Muchos gracias!!!!
This is the most beautiful Lower Thirds manager ever!
I just signed up for this forum to appreciate Noé Lier for this excellent work.
This is also one of the first times I donated to free software. But this is so useful, practical, and easy to use that I just had to contribute to further developments. Noé, you certainly have the skills, vision, and quality of work.

The software has the big benefit of allowing lower-thirds to become super CPU lightweight, as opposed to using .mov files with alpha channels.

Installation and usage are made easy with the very valuable and really well-made video tutorials by Noé.

It's growing to become considerably versatile in customization, and I'm really excited to see where Noé takes this further.

Here are a couple of things I'd like to propose for the development Roadmap. If some of these things are already made, I'd really like to know, and I apologize for the unnecessary suggestions:

1) I'd love to be able to customize "border-radius" and "box-shadow" for the Background, and "text-shadow" for the fonts.

2) It would be nice to have some tooltips showing the title for each control after a while on-hover, so one could more quickly learn what each GUI item does by getting a small hint.
These hint-tooltips could be deactivated much like the existing name-tooltips.

3) I'd love to have a small example/tutorial on how one could customize via CSS, to allow those of us with some web knowledge an easier way to access more powerful customization, for example regarding animations and (1).

4) Finally, it might be useful to be able to upload an "avatar/photo" for each entry, similar to what is currently done with the logos. The goal here is to be able to upload a photo of John Doe for easier recognition, not having to memorize who is in the middle of an event array of faces, highly reducing the risk of confusing names/faces.

Cheers
Wow, nice upgrade over the last, rounded corners and board are a nice touch.
Awesome tool!
Me parece brillante lo que hicieron, sigo todos los pasos pero no logro activar el panel, tengo hace OBS Live sera ese el problema?
Great! Fantástico.
Makes our live productions more professional and beauty.
Weaknesses that must be fixed: the location of the logo should be LOGOS, this makes the path we have to open too deep and long. The solution should be in any local folder, and if possible, just use a drag and drop system to place the LOGO image, it's much more productive and fast. I'm sure all users of this plugin will really like the drag and drop way to replace the logo.

10 slots for each Lower Third, there should be 10 enable/disable buttons for each of those 10 slots, just below those 10 slots.

So we can fill all 10 slots but easily choose which number slots we will show when broadcasting / live streaming / video recording. Thus the 10 slots that we have filled (change LOGO, change NAME, change INFO) we are not tired of repeatedly deleting and changing typing and that is over and over again when I have to teach live streaming (say) 10 of my private students.

Here's an example:
Fixed slots for example 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (at LT1) for each live streaming/private teaching. Then for another live stream I just need to change slots 2 and 4 and everything else remains the same. And so on until (say) 10 private online students.
I`ve tested it and just work smooth.

I`m excited with possibilities of customization using CSS and creating a custom docks for control everything on my own News Cgs.

Thank you!
I love this! I can finally replace an old, clunky design I have been using for months. My only request is if there was a way to have a large cooldown between the last and first on a set of memory switches? I love using this as a social media placer, but I would rather it populate at certain times than be on a continuous loop back to back simply because I don't want the cooldown between individual switches to be long.

Also, if there is a way to use it between scenes differently, as in the 2 tabs I use in my Main scene need to have different colors for it to be used in an intermission scene, or have a background that's not an image source for contrast. Just something that isn't the same as the other scene. Again, I am not sure if this is possible, but if it is, I probably don't know about it lol.
This is wonderful, half an hour to set it right but with the short keys.. its awesome1 Many thanks NoeAL
Works great!
An absolutely phenomenal tool! Simple, intuitive, useful - fabulous. FREE! Thank you very much for your work.
Obrigado!! A sua colaboração e ajuda é ótima!!!
Great and excellent tool. I have been using it. Very helpful.
Thank you very much NoeAL for your effort to make this tool
Works pretty well! But ivd tested in my computer and works fine, but when I install at the broadcaster computer, works only once. The Main settings keeps blue, but the Lower Third 1 blinks at red, even with the switch turned on. Help me :/
It works marvelously, but every time I open the control panel dock, my CPU usage goes crazy high
ou my god! it is very good! 非常好