Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

This app allows you to remotely control OBS Studio and Streamlabs Desktop from your phone or tablet.

OBS Studio: This app requires OBS Studio version 28 (or above) to be installed on the host computer you want to control. Camera permission is required to scan the QR code from OBS.
• Download OBS Studio: https://obsproject.com
• Need to find your IP address? Follow this guide on your computer: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/what-is-my-local-ip-address
• An automatic network scan feature is also available to find the host computer within the local network.
• Still can't connect? Try checking your firewall settings on the host computer for the obs-websocket connection port (default: 4455)

Streamlabs Desktop: This app requires camera permission to scan the QR code from Streamlabs Desktop. Streamlabs Desktop is limited to what the API supports, so features such as video preview and text editing will not be available.

Features:
• Support for OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS
• Start/stop streaming and recording
• Control replay buffer and save replays to computer's disk
• Change volume and toggle mute of audio sources
• Switch between scenes
• Adjust transition and transition duration between scenes
• Switch scene collections
• Switch settings profiles
• Remove sources and change visibility of sources in a scene
• View screenshot of scenes and sources (OBS only)
• Edit text of a text source (OBS only)
• Edit URL of a browser source (OBS only)
• Studio Mode support
• Realtime updates

This app is purely a remote control app for OBS Studio and Streamlabs Desktop. It will NOT allow you to stream/record from your phone or tablet.

DISCLAIMER: This app is not affiliated with OBS Studio or Streamlabs Desktop. Please do not use OBS Studio, obs-websocket, or Streamlabs Desktop support/help channels regarding support for this app.

The obs-websocket plugin is used to communicate with OBS Studio on the host computer. Open Broadcaster Software and its logo, as well as obs-websocket, are licensed under GPLv2 (see https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/blob/master/COPYING and https://github.com/obsproject/obs-websocket/blob/master/LICENSE for more info). I do not own any rights to the Streamlabs Desktop logo.
Updated on
Sep 11, 2022

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available

Ratings and reviews

1.33K reviews
Deven G
November 3, 2023
Great app experience overall! It has a good layout. The issue I'm having is SteamCTRL no longer connects to any Twitch chats. It will act as if nothing happened. I'm not sure if this is an issue with my phone or if it's a back-end issue. Seems to be back-end after going through a few troubleshooting steps. Is there anyone I can contact about this?
2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Pam Ferdinand
September 16, 2022
Interface is a bit ugly and clunky, but other than that it does exactly what I was hoping. Really easy to set up. My console is far from my PC and twice now I've thought I was recording only to realize an hour later that I wasn't. That's the worst feeling. This way I can use my phone to make sure everything's going good on my PC. Update Sep 2022 - No longer works since OBS version 28. Updated websocket to v5 as recommended and now it no longer connects.
10 people found this review helpful
brixujel
December 12, 2022
This app is near perfect. It works and is pretty easy to customize as long as you take a few minutes to get familiar with the UI. My only two problems with the app is I can't watch a preview of my stream, not sure if it depends on if I'm live, and can't set the chat I wanna watch. By default it should be my own twitch chat that pops up but I can see uses for why it wouldn't be automatically like that. Otherwise this app is amazing and is gonna increase the production value of my stream
3 people found this review helpful

What's new

• Renamed app to StreamCtrl
• Added support for obs-websocket v5/OBS 28
• A bunch of other changes (many parts of this app were completely rewritten, so hopefully nothing major is broken/missing...)

NOTE: This app still supports obs-websocket v4, but v4 is now considered deprecated and support may be removed in the future. It is recommended to update to obs-websocket v5/OBS 28 to continue receiving support."