AMD Advanced Media Framework Encoder Plugin for OBS Studio 1.4.3.11

AMDs Hardware Encoder now available for OBS Studio users!

1. Xaymar
    Supported Bit Versions:
    • 32-bit
    • 64-bit
    Minimum OBS Studio Version:
    Supported Platforms:
    • Windows
    This plugin adds support for encoding using dedicated AMD Hardware to the Open Source streaming and recording software called ‘Open Broadcaster Software Studio’ by Jim and a “few” other people.

[​IMG]

It offers a simplistic easy to use UI and that allows users to get started quickly with good quality hardware encoding without taking any of the control away from the user.

The plugin is based on AMDs new GPUOpen Advanced Media Framework SDK, uses many modern coding practices and implements any useable optimization strategy possible. Thanks to this it has performance comparable to Plays.TV/Raptr and Windows 10 Game DVR.

Requirements
    • CPU: Dual Core 2.0 Ghz Minimum, Quad Core 3.3 Ghz Recommended
    • GPU: First Generation VCE Minimum, Third Generation VCE Recommended
    • RAM: 2 Gigabytes Minimum, 4 Gigabytes Recommended
    • You must have the Visual Studio 2015 Redistributables installed.
    • You must have the latest AMD Driver installed.

Recent Reviews

1. DxLwebs
    DxLwebs
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3.11
    This is the best thing I could have ever done for my channel, lowered my CPU use by over 50% if not more, has next to no impact on my system, I'd say about 45-50% more detail added to my videos, yes that does mean bigger files but i'll take massive files over low quality any day, I do and will continue to recommend this plugin for anyone with a AMD GPU it is AMAZING! Plus the developer is extremely helpful.
  2. locodicegr
    locodicegr
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1pre1
    AMD users wanted an updated version of this for a long time!
    Thank you! I hope you continue working on this!
    Cheers!
    1. Xaymar
      Author's Response
      I definitely will! I'm excited for the day AMD announces a new Media SDK and will port my code to it too so that h265 and similar is available.
  3. wazer
    wazer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Excellent, still bugs and missing things, but what can you expect from a version 1.0.1 i know this is going to be good!