Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.3

Amazing plug-in!

thank you for making this

The way I use OBS, I program in several scene customizations using scene/source filters activated by function keys (F13, F14, etc) when I switch scenes via Touch Portal.

Would it be possible to also program into this plug-in, customizable virtual function key presses with specific scene switches?

thank you very much
W
Warmuptill
I will add it to the to-do list, but I am not sure when I will get around to looking into it.
Thank you for the suggestion!
I've been using this for years to control my scene changes by custom scripts.
In my previous review I had some feedback to be improved. Still gave it 5 stars.

All of those improvements has happened. I would rate this 10/5.

This plugin shouldn't be 'advanced scene switcher', it does SO much more. Almost anything you'd want to automate, this can do it.

This plugin is currently my #1 plugin for OBS, and provides features that in the future hopefully will be default to OBS.

Can only recommend.
It's very good, although at the present release, there is not yet the way to edit a line, instead of to delete it and substitute it.
When you have few scenes, it's not an issue. But with a lot of scenes, it's cumbersome.
W
Warmuptill
Thank you! :)

Editing the entries in place is definitively on the to-do list.
I just havn't found a way to implement it in a reasonable amount of work.
Is there a way to make it work on slobs or that's impossible?
W
Warmuptill
Last time I checked the plugin was incompatible with SLOBS, unfortunately.
Really great plugin and smart developer!
It's hard to comprehend how many possibilities and combinations of uses we get with this development.
Thanks a lot!!!
This plug-in saves me so much effort (and stress) during a live stream, and @Warmuptill has been super-responsive. I've been saved by having the new Media tab (initially buggy but fixed super fast... and exactly what I want/need). Recent improvements (ex saving of settings) are really nice refinements / maturing of this impressive and immensely useful tool. And I'm looking forward to some of the upcoming updates
Great resource and seems to work very well. However, is there any way to pause the scene switcher when the takbar is focused in the same way as you can do with Task Switching (alt-tab) and OBS? Also, it would be nice if the description at the bottom of the window title tab could also be on the bottom of the pause tab scince the same tags seem to work on each.
Sugestion: Change audio source delay when change a scene
W
Warmuptill
I believe this should already be possible, if I am understanding correctly what you are trying to do.
You can use the "Scene" condition to check for the scene change and use the "Audio" action to set the "Sync offset" the desired value.

If that is not what you were looking for or you need support in setting this up, feel free to reach out in the plugin's discussion thread! :)
Tnx for your work, but this plugin don't work for me... I've 3 scenes with videos and won't work
W
Warmuptill
If you describe your problem in a bit more detail in the discussion thread I might be able to help you get it working or fix the potential issue. Thanks!
It was good even before the last update. But the added macros are amazing. I no longer have to think about ending the stream when the ending song finishes. I no longer have to think about launching any program when I start the stream.
Imho this plugin should be more popular.
I can not even install it. Absolutely buggy. Big Sur 11.1
W
Warmuptill
I finally managed to set up a VM running Big Sur 11.1, but cannot replicate any issues installing the plug-in.

Can you describe in a bit more detail what exactly is causing issues?
Do you have trouble running the installer itself or is the plug-in not showing up in OBS after running the installer?

In case of the former please remember that you have to right-click / control-click the SceneSwitcher.pkg file and select "open".
Simply double clicking might result in macOS blocking it as it is an unknown third party installer.

In case of the latter can you please share a log file of OBS?
Please also make sure you are using the latest version of OBS as the plug-in is only compatible with OBS 26.1 or newer, due to changes in the QT version.

Anyways feel free to contact me if you need further assistance and I hope you will get it to work soon! :)