Latest updates

1. Version 0.3.9

Fix crash on shutdown Add custom style option to text input
  2. Version 0.3.8

Fix crash in loading dock introduced in version 0.3.7
  3. Version 0.3.7

Fix icons for OBS 30.1

Latest reviews

Help: Can this tool be set not to display milliseconds, but only hours, minutes and seconds? For me, milliseconds are not needed. It is a bit annoying.
Great plugin! I use it to have a multiview directly on OBS's main window.
As always: ExEldro rules!

- Quite perfect plugin, but makes OBS (29.0.2 on WIN10 and 11) crash on "exit".
- If the "Source" is a "Group", it doesn't list group members as when the source is a "Scene".

--- EXAMPLE OF USE ---
When you use "Downstream Keyer", you load in its panel(s) 1 or more Scenes and you can toggle between them, but if a "Scene" has multiple "Sources" you cannot see and/or toggle them individually.

So you install "Source Toggler" (fantastic Lua script!).
But now you need to keep always open a window in which the "Sources" to toggle are presented without clicking always back to the "Scene" the contains them all.

Here it comes this plugin: "Source Dock".
Now you can show that window always open as a Dock member!
But:
- if the its "Source" is a "Scene" = perfect!
- if the its "Source" is a "Group" = void window!

To circumvent the limitation to not have the list with the "eye" and "gear" icons, you need to select in "Source Dock" a "Scene" with "nested scenes" and let "Source Toggler" script to do its job in those "nested scenes". In fact "Source Toggler" works in both "Scenes Sources" and "Group Sources".

--- A MUST HAVE ---
"Source Dock" + "Downstream Keyer" + "Source Toggler".
In one solution: a "Master Overlayer" (??).

--- IN THE MEANTIME ---
The 3 together are a "must have" as standard OBS distribution, obviously in my opinion. You would have more than the 4 overlays available in vMx with a granular show/hide toggler.

ExEldro rules!
Continues to crash with version 0.3.4 when closing OBS. This was supposed to be fixed to versions ago, but was not. Have now decided to uninstall it because it's not worth the headache. Let me know if you fix that bug, because this should be quite useful.
Flexible and useful
more or less the plugin is giving me errors but it's ok I'm not going to scold you
amazing plugin Exeldro
Makes it super-easy to interact with multiple browser sources and control media sources while keeping an eye on them, without having to open Interact mode for each of them, or click on them in the Sources list.
It's so amazing. but make my obs crash when I close the aplication
It seems what I need. However even just installing the source dock makes my OBS (27.2.4) very unstable and crash. I have reinstalled both OBS and Source Dock, but it makes no difference.
Exeldro
Exeldro
Can you provide me a crash log file to investigate?