UNP Now Playing - Pandora Youtube GrooveShark LastFM +25More

Jarganaut

Re: Untamed Now Playing - Pandora Youtube GrooveShark LastFM

1. Great tool, can't wait to start using it.

2. How about adding support for play.google.com? Either for the new radio service or for your own locker music?

3. Also how about for a future feature the option to keep, say, the last [2-#] songs played. Instead of just the current song.

Great work, keep it up!

untamed

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

TCi said:
Great work so far with this.

Would love for you to add play.spotify.com as well.
Lange said:
I would love if support for Slacker Radio could be implemented. I've recently started using it over Pandora as they have a much wider selection of songs.

Regardless, this looks like a fantastic tool. Great work!
I've added both sites to my todo, they should be in the next version.

Jarganaut said:
1. Great tool, can't wait to start using it.

2. How about adding support for play.google.com? Either for the new radio service or for your own locker music?

3. Also how about for a future feature the option to keep, say, the last [2-#] songs played. Instead of just the current song.

Great work, keep it up!
Google Play support is already finished in the development version, I wasn't aware of a radio service though, so I'll double check that. The history list is a good idea, I'll add to my todo, won't be in the next version but probably v0.6
Edit:
Ah, the radio is premium only, unfortunately I don't have a premium account but if someone is willing to lend me their account for 10 mins (or even through teamviewer or something) I'd be happy to add google play radio support.

Sorry for delay with updates, had some 'irl' stuff to deal with, I plan to have UNP v0.5 ready for this weekend (really this time :P).

ohaple

Hey this is just to say thanks for the great program. Was setting up my stream and came across this. Its really nice to have music going between lobbies, and the now playing ticker is great. Easy to set up, and works exactly how I wanted.

untamed

ohaple said:
Hey this is just to say thanks for the great program. Was setting up my stream and came across this. Its really nice to have music going between lobbies, and the now playing ticker is great. Easy to set up, and works exactly how I wanted.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're finding it useful.

untamed

Just finished 0.5, sorry for the delay between updates I've been rather busy 'irl'.

The plugin should update automatically, or if you can't wait, you can go to the extensions page, tick 'developer mode' and click the 'update extensions now' button.

Changes:
Added support for NightBot.tv
Added support for play.google.com
Added support for play.spotify.com
Added support for Prostopleer.com
Added support for retro.grooveshark.com
Added support for Slacker.com
Added support for TheMusicNinja.com
Added support for zaycev.fm
Fixed Last.fm localisation
Improvements to Soundcloud support
Option to disable YouTube parsing
Made install/initial configuration slightly more user friendly
Added changelog page to options
Misc code formatting & other small fixes

Full change log here

TCi

Re: UNP Now Playing - Pandora Youtube GrooveShark LastFM +22

Great update. I will test this later today and report to you any issues :)

Lange

This is amazing, thank you so much for this. Been wanting something like this for a very long tiem.

TCi

The support for play.spotify.com seems to work nicely. Didn't have any issues, with that. Good work.

But Soundcloud's use of Sets is a problem.

If you create your own set, the title of the set is only added to the txt file. Even if the title of the song is added to the browser title.

Example
Set name: Top20
Title in browser: Song1

txt result: Username - Top20

Desired result: Song1

untamed

TCi said:
The support for play.spotify.com seems to work nicely. Didn't have any issues, with that. Good work.

But Soundcloud's use of Sets is a problem.

If you create your own set, the title of the set is only added to the txt file. Even if the title of the song is added to the browser title.

Example
Set name: Top20
Title in browser: Song1

txt result: Username - Top20

Desired result: Song1
Thanks for the feedback :). The extension gets the song info from the actual page not just the title, as this allows it to gather more info such as artist, duration, album name and album art. I'll add soundcloud set support tomorrow. Would it be possible to test to see if you can find any other features of soundcloud that I missed?

Thanks again

TCi

Sure. I will be streaming a tournament tomorrow, so it would be great to see if it works for the setup I have there.

TEEKAY

I'd like to put a request in for daytrotter.com

untamed

TEEKAY said:
I'd like to put a request in for daytrotter.com
I'd be happy to add daytrotter but the site is a premium service. If you send me your user/pass, or I can connect via teamviewer for 10min and do it.

Corwin

And please add vk.com support for "Download album artwork", i know extension VkOpt, it download album artworks from last.fm, maybe its can help to you...

untamed

Corwin said:
And please add vk.com support for "Download album artwork", i know extension VkOpt, it download album artworks from last.fm, maybe its can help to you...

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into supporting vk.com album art in the next version, which should be out this weekend.

cvax

Hi untamed,

This is very nice. Thank you for all your work! Is it possible to add hypem.com to your services list? Thank you thank you!

Hydropants_

Hello I am quite new to this software I obviously got it to work on youtube no problamo
but what I am having trouble with is spotify and does it have to be on the spotify website or the downloadable one

Cheers

Lemonwinner

Btw i have tried both and is there any specific setting to make it work?

Chiel99

The web version of spotify and you have to use google chrome so you can include the download!

Bye

untamed

Corwin said:
I misread your post before, VK doesn't support album art directly, the extension adds it? I won't be able to add that kind of functionality in the next version, as it poses a number of problems - the biggest one being accuracy. But I'll look into that for a future version.

cvax said:
Hi untamed,

This is very nice. Thank you for all your work! Is it possible to add hypem.com to your services list? Thank you thank you!
Will be released in the next version (already available in the development version if you don't mind being a tester :D)

Hydropants_ said:
Hello I am quite new to this software I obviously got it to work on youtube no problamo
but what I am having trouble with is spotify and does it have to be on the spotify website or the downloadable one

Cheers

Lemonwinner

Btw i have tried both and is there any specific setting to make it work?
Spotify recently changed their site so UNP stopped working, it's fixed in the development version, the full version will be out very soon.